2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi All,

Just would like to leave a comment about the Kiev concert. It was really great! A true dream come true for me ever since I first started listening to Michael about 25 years ago. Special thanks to Michael for signing my "The Hunger" CD. Hope to see Michael again soon in concert in Kiev. I will upload some photos soon.

Diana.

Hi Diana and WELCOME to the forum and am so glad to hear you had such a great time in Kiev and by all accounts it was a fantastic concert and thanks for coming in and sharing with us and please, please do upload your photos.....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Здравствуйте, Диана. Похоже я видела вас после концерта, когда вы давали диск возле сцены, чтоб вам его подписали. Я в это время положила букет красных роз.

Translation of Pro100lenok post:-

"Hi, Diana. It looks like I saw you after the show when you gave the disc near the scene that you signed it. I put a bouquet of red roses."

Здравствуйте,

Я тогда пыталась узнать как можно диск подписать у того дядьки, но он мне сказал, что Майкла сегодня не увидет т.к. остается аппаратуру сварачивать. Тогда я решила искать служебный выход - нашла и дождалась.

Добрый вечер.

Так вы дождались Майкла и вам разрешили подойти и подписать?

Странно, почему не разрешали цветы дарить?

Я знаю, что служебный ход за дворцом Украина, но так как пошел дождь и я была не одна, то подумала, что всё-равно не увижк Майкла.

Елена.

Hi Diana, Welcome too the forum and this thread. Thanks so much for posting.  Yes please share your photos. When did you see MB to get your CD signed?  Did he sign things after the show?

I'm looking forward to seeing your photos!

Welcome and thanks again for coming into this thread and sharing your excitement!

Robin in MD:)

Welcome Diane and glad you were able to attend the Kiev concert. Looking forward to your photos. Thanks for sharing.

Kathy T. :-)

Hi Diana and welcome to the forum. I’m happy for you that you had such a great time at the concert, was this your first one? We’ve seen/heard the YouTube videos from this leg of the tour, the whole show sounded fabulous, so we can hardly imagine what it was like in person... Did Michael do a book and CD signing or did you wait for him after the show? In any case, I’m happy for you that you got to meet him, thank you for sharing Diana. :D BTW, your English is impeccable, if you don’t mind my saying so... :D Take care sweetie and if you need help navigating the forum, let us know. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Thank you very much :-)

Actually I was very surprised when Michael noticed me in the front row because I was wearing a T-shist with one of his old prints - from the Time, Love & Tenderness days. He said that it was funny to see his own face with long hair right in front of him ;-) So funny! Actually, I used to be a member of MB's fan club back then - that's where I got this T-shirt and I have been cherishing it for the last 20 years. He exchanged a few with me from stage which gave me a boost to try to find him after the concert to sign the CD. It really made my day :-)

Hi again Diana, that’s great that you were in the fan club from way back when. :D I wasn’t because I didn’t know about it, but I’ve collected a bunch of T-shirts that I still wear too. Hmm, I hadn’t thought of how strange it would be for Michael to see that... I’m so happy for you that despite the rude security, you were able to have your special moment with Michael! I’ll bet that even if you don’t have a physical picture, the direct look in your eyes from Michael is a memory that’s now burned into your mind forever... :D  BTW, did you know about Michael’s autobiography that was released back in January? I’m asking because I don’t know if there was merchandise to be sold at the concert. Anyway, thank you again so much for sharing your happy memories sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

So it was you Diana that Michael was talking to in the video about the "long hair" and when you said TLT was favourite and he said "thank you" to you......you lucky girl !!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service