2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Видео не очень качественное получилось, но она в конце дарит розы( вторая)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfdBM-h7Uyc

Translation to what Pro100lenok has said before her link and she has put in link as her post before is saying to Diana about her post on concert.......

"The video is not very good, but in the end she gives rose (2)"
because link is into video where you see girls going on stage to give Michael the flowers so Pro100lenok's daughter was the second girl who went up and what a lovely, beautiful moment !!! :)
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you so much Pro100lenok for the video and such a very lovely moment your daughters giving MB the roses, so very sweet, a cherised moment for you all. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Спасибо,  Kathy.

Да, момент очень трогательный и запоминающийся.

Елена.

Hi Pro100lenok,

I am so sorry, I do not understand your language but hope that Sylvia will not mind translating this for me when she has time. I love your cat, I have one too named Ashley. Hugs,

Kathy Tulsa :-)

Hi Kathy and below is translation to what Elana has said and her name is Elana although coming out as "Helen" and I have explained this to Elana in Russian text below and in actual fact when I put in "Elana" in Russian and translate it comes out as "Alan".....lot to be desired in translation I think !!!! LOL.

"Thank you, Kathy.
Yes, time is very heartwarming and memorable.
Helen."

Кэти T попросил перевести, что вы сказали, и я перевел его. Ваше имя идет в переводе — «Хелен», но я сказал Кэти что Ваше имя Элана... знать оба действительно похожи, но разные; надеюсь, вы понимаете, что я имею в виду???

Спасибо, Сильвия.

Когда я учила в школе английский, то действительно писала Helen.

Но сейчас почему-то моё имя пишут Elena.

My cat is name Boniface. I love it too.

Helen/

Вы хотите быть известны здесь как Хелен??? В некоторых из переводов я делал «Элана» пришли как Алан. Любовь ваш кот и его имя «Бонифаций»... красивая!! У меня есть две кошки, брат и сестра, Джек и Джилл и я люблю их обоих

Rough translation:

Helen has said that when she taught English her name always came up as "Helen" but for some reason now it comes up as "Elana" so I have asked her if she wishes to be known as "Helen" on here.  I have also said about her cat and the beautiful name of "Boniface" and told her I have two cats....my little Jack and Jill !! :)

Thanks Sylvia for translating for me from Helen....very much appreciate your help!! Hugs,

Boniface is very beautiful, Helen, and we do love our cats don't we??? I know Robin MD. has at least one cat too. Hope Jack and Jill are doing well too, Sylvia!! Hugs,

Pro100lenok, (Helen)
I don't know if you can understand this, but I have to say the video was pretty good! I enjoyed it. And your daughter was lovely and so lucky to actually be able to walk up to Michael and get a peck on the cheek!
That is very rare at concerts.
Joy
NJ

(Maybe you or Sylvia can translate this for you.  Also I love cats! We have three!)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service