2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76865

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So glad to hear you made it to the concerts Kathy...I was wondering for a while now about you guys and the fires out there. Poor Bob had to have been totally drained...He needed a break I'm sure. 

Oh I know all about chair dancing girl..Done that here for years and that works too and you make the best of it if no going to the stage!!LOL I can picture you rocking and rolling, we do the same back here. :):)..Done a many rocking out concerts chair dancing, MB putting the mic down for us to sing even tho we aren't standing at the stage!!! You go girl!!LOL

It sounds like a very pretty concert too and the fireworks and all must have been beautiful like that on the big screens while MB was singing..  Kelly and Brian are very sweet people both and so talented. Gald you had fun talking to the band...

I know totally what you mean with Milo doing his thing with phone in ear going across the stage and checking everything. He's a magician making it all come together so well...

Rushing to work here but wanted to say I'm glad you got to go and I enjoyed reading your review this a.m. before work! Put a smile on my face for the day.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin.....being a firefighter's wife I have learned to always be prepared for the unknown...at least as best I can. I was ready to hit the road solo and Bob was going to meet me in SD as soon as he could. Sometimes the ff's are gone for a week or longer :/ Bob is usually gone for a couple of days as he responsible for protecting the homes and not fighting the actual brush fire. Once the homes are safe he can come home :)))))

I have learned to always make the best of everything....including a MB concert!!!  Yippee!!!

Enjoy your day and glad I put a slightly better start to it :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I am sure you know the drill after all these years Kathy.. I'm so glad he was able to go with you...Yes I've learned that too over the years, we make the best of every concert we can!! I hear ya!!!

I had a good day and yes that review was a great start to my day today.. Thank you again for sharing!!!! I felt like I was sitting there rockin out with ya!!LOL

Robin in MD:)

My review was just a little reminder to get ready....BOLTON IS COMING.....LOL  Enjoy your concert series :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hy Kathy, thanks for another enthralling  review! :D I’m glad for you everything worked out and Bob made it home okay. It’s amazing to see how years of concert-going “trained” you both to be ready for anything... All right Kathy, thanks for making a good try at remembering the setlist, but can you tell us how it all sounded with the symphony orchestra? I’m just thinking of SILYBIL and “Hallelujah” and OMG not to mention “Nessun dorma” if he did sing it... ,Cool you did have your little interaction with Michael from your seat and that you had overall such a fantastic time Kathy, thanks as always for sharing with us! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Sylvie...I actually only pay attention to Michael's singing!!! lol I suppose I am rather used to MB sometimes appearing with an orchestra or even a choir....but my ears are only trained for Michael's voice :))) To the best of my recollection Michael didn't sing ND :/ I definitely do not remember the "Pavarotti story" which makes me believe he didn't sing it and Bob has verified that he didn't hear the story either. Hallelujah was BEAUTIFUL with the added orchestra and ND would have been a home run! I wonder if the sea air and the chill in the air made MB reconsider singing ND? That is my story and I am sticking to it....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob   

As always a great review, Kathy R. I have seen the videos and the fireworks are fantastic with MB singing. Great that he had his third largest crowd of the season too!!! Now why didn't you sing back to him, Kathy R......LOL....I would love to have that opportunity.....but.... I would need a rehearsal first......LOL......You take goid care of your firefighter and everyone stay safe!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi Kathy T......Michael knows WHY I didn't sing back to him :) He remembers my attempt at serenading him on the Howie Mandel Show with HAISTLWY!!! Another Bolton Adventure of mine from many many moons ago :))) I guess he was daring me to blow out the speaker system in San Diego!!!! LOL No rehearsal would fix my horrible voice!!!

Sadly we just lost another firefighter friend in the wee hours on Monday morning. He died of a heart attack at the LAFD dispatch center after he went to bed after his shift was over. He was only 52....sooo sad. Tragically this is the 3rd death for Bob of a firefighter and friend in the last 2 weeks!! All of them have passed from heart issues :/ So yes Kathy....I am making sure Bob sees his cardiologist  asap :))))  Men and drs. don't go together well :/

Glad you enjoyed the review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

First Kathy R. glad you are getting Bob checked out, firefighters and police officers have a tough job that can really take its toll early in their lives. My condolences to you and Bob and the families of those who gave their lives in the line of duty, Kathy.

I understand now about your not wanting to sing and I was kidding about me trying that. I always like to sing along with the crowd though when MB invites us to.

Hoping everything checks out okay with Bob, let me know!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hello to the other Kathy T ;) lol  

Thanks for your kind words about ff's and police officers....they are selfless people!!

I always sing along in the crowd but when/if the mic comes my way....I only yell out the words....there is NO tune in my voice..LOL But this time I had a quick message so I went with the opportunity...lol I gave MB the hat shortly after that :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob  

OH my Kathy R.  So sorry to hear of the passing of another fire fighter in your fireman's family out there...Oh dear.. Yes men and doctor's, they don't mix well. I know that here too.. Please make sure Bob is ok (probably just fine) but you never can be too cautious with the type of work he does...

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin Md.......heart issues are huge for firefighters with the lack of sleep and having to jump up and out of a dead sleep to go out on calls :/  Not to mention the physicality of the job and yet they LOVE their job :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service