2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Debra & welcome. Awesome you live in MD. I lived in maryland most of my life but have since relocated. That's too funny. I worked with a girl "@ SSA & her name is Debbie Fisher. Cool. Her husband's name's Michael&she has a 31 yearold son. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Hope you can see theman in NJ or PA. 

i live in Lancaster ohio and im attending michael's concert here and im sooo excited i still have the picture michael has autographed for me even

Hi Katie and WELCOME to the forum and so glad to hear that you are going to show in Lancaster...terrific and it won't be long in coming round either !! :)   Hope you have a fabulous time, as I know you will, and hope too that you will come back on here and let us know how your "Bolton Adventure" went !! :)

Just to let you know as well that on all of these threads the pages run from 1st to most recent so you really have got to go to bottom of page and then travel to last page to get the most recent stuff....it doesn't appear on first page of any thread.   Once, of course, you have placed a post if anyone now enters further comments on here you will be notified through e-mail notification that they have done so and if you use that notification to access post it will take you straight to what has been added..  Hope Katie that that is as "clear as mud"...LOL....I am known for going "round the houses" a little bit when trying to describe things, to say the least, but do hope you understand what I mean, or that it will become clear in the near future ??? lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome Katie. Enjoy. When did you get the autograph you mentioned?

Hi Katie A.,

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear you are going to see Michael again. I might be attending that concert too, will have to see closer to the event. I just traveled to Ohio from IN a couple of weeks ago to see my baby Sister get married. It wasn't to far of a drive to Tallmadge around 6 hours or so. I'll have to check out how far it is from here to Lancaster. Would love to see Michael come a little closer though! LOL

Have a great time, please share your fun with us here.

Kellie

Michael Bolton at The Ridgefield Playhouse Valentine’s Day Champagne Gala Fundraiser

Michael Bolton stars at The Ridgefield Playhouse Valentine’s Day Champagne Gala Fundraiser with romance, champagne, and diamonds on Thursday, Feb. 14 

The Ridgefield Playhouse will be celebrating Valentine’s Day in style with a Gala Champagne Fundraiser on Thursday, Feb. 14, starring two-time Best Pop Male Artist and multi-Grammy Award Winner Michael Bolton. Known for his sensational vocal chops and songwriting talents, his hits include “That’s What Love is All About,” “How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” and “When a Man Loves a Woman.” Bolton has sold upwards of 53 million albums and singles and has won countless awards. He has performed with musical icons Luciano Pavarotti and B.B. King, and his songs have been recorded and performed by more than 100 artists ranging from Kanye West to Mark Anthony.

The buffet dinner courtesy of Bissell House, Ridgefield Prime, Some Things Fishy Catering and Southwest Cafe starts at 6:30 p.m. along with a chocolate dessert fountain provided by Deborah Ann's Sweet Shoppe and cookies from Whistle Stop Bakery. Everyone receives a glass of champagne and each woman receives a rose from Rodier Flowers. A glass of champagne also comes with each raffle ticket purchased for a chance to take home a diamond necklace courtesy of Michael’s Jewelers, or win a Year of Beauty courtesy of Adam Broderick and/or a BMW-for-a-weekend courtesy of BMW of Ridgefield. Michael Bolton takes the stage after the 8:30 p.m. live auction.

Thanks for the article Gail and lucky be the girl that gets the diamond necklace....wow !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for posting the article Gail and for tacking this thread in the Featured section too!!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Everyone, Since it is now officiall 2013!! I want to wish us all a very Happy MB Concert Tour Year in 2013!!!!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Thanks Robin and the same back to you and not too long to go before reviews should start rolling in again !! :)

Wishing everyone fantastic "Bolton Adventures" and may they all be the stuff that dreams are made of !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wishing you and all the same, Robin Md.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Aw! Man! How I'd love to go to the Valentine's get together there. Wow! For those who are going, have an awesome time no doubt. if I were still back in MD, I'd venture but gees Louise, air fairs any more are astronomical. Whew. Love that champaigne&a rose but to win that diamond jewelry would be all right as Diamond is April's birth stone. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life. I'd take the train from Baltimore to CT.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service