2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did not know where to post this but had the tv on this morning and it made my day, Michael on a Honda commercial!!!  I had not seen it so I guess it must be new...I usually fast forward through them!!  He was singing ..it is like a winter wonderland...saying that is what is it like to have a honda!! So cute and I have a honda LOL!!!

Kerie

I just posted a new thread in gen chat. My friend saw it too. Thanks Kerie.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Kerie, well Michael is full of surprises, isn't he? Thanks for letting us know sweetie. Sylvia started a thread for miscellaneous stuff like that here:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/miscellany-but-exceptiona...

Can you tell us when during the day you saw the commercial? I'm asking because I always heard the Optimum commercial around the same time. Again, thanks for the info Kerie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi SYlvie...I saw several of Michael's commercials last night on our channel 9 but can't remember the time :/  It was during the news hour if that helps.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, thanks for letting me know. Well it seems as Honda is going all out, so I'm guessing they're going with time slots with maximum viewers. I'll be on the lookout! :D Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hey Sylvie, I saw 2 commercials last night during the Voice.  I saw a list somewhere that told the different shows that it was going to be on but I cant find it again, sorry. take care and have a great day!!!!

xoxo sandy in MS

Hey Sandy, heehee, it's a couple of posts down girl, but don't worry, I copied it. The only thing is that I don't watch any of these shows! lol I'm sure I'll catch them though, thanks for trying to help! XD Take care sweetie and have a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada  :D

Hello everyone .

Honda Commercial 

http://youtu.be/XvDt6u5AvjE

Hugs

Merci beaucoup Françoise, pour le lien et l'information! Prends soin de toi, câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Happy Honda Days Campaign Taps Grammy® Award-Winning Michael Bolton to Highlight Year-End Sales Event

11/18/2013 1:00:00 PM

• Integrated holiday-themed campaign stars Michael Bolton on TV and social media
  • Unique live social media event on Nov. 22 features Bolton delivering personalized holiday greetings with promoted hashtag #XOXOBolton
  • Happy Honda Days campaign includes digital, print and radio

Honda is going over the top this holiday season with a hilarious, tongue-in-cheek multiplatform advertising campaign for the annual Happy Honda Days year-end sales event that features multiple Grammy® Award-winning singer, songwriter Michael Bolton. The integrated campaign launches on TV today and is supported in print, digital and radio advertising. To bring the campaign to life across social media, Honda is hosting a one-day live social media event on Friday, Nov. 22, featuring Bolton responding to posts that use the hashtag #XOXOBolton with personalized messages from the set of a life-size holiday card.

"Michael Bolton 's universal appeal and charisma will catapult our holiday campaign beyond the usual automotive sales-event advertising," said Susie Rossick, Senior Manager at American Honda Motor Co., Inc. "Our #XOXOBolton effort allows us to share the joy of the holidays with Honda shoppers, owners and fans and remind them this is the best time to buy."

#XOXOBolton Social Media Event
From Nov. 18 to 22, people will be encouraged to tweet, Facebook, Instagram or Vine a holiday message to a friend, family member or loved one using the recipient 's name and hashtag #XOXOBolton. On Friday, Nov. 22, Michael Bolton will deliver the ultimate holiday greetings by incorporating select #XOXOBolton hashtagged messages into one-of-a-kind musical greeting cards—personalized videos that will feature Bolton singing from inside a giant holiday card.

Happy Honda Days Campaign
The Happy Honda Days year-end sales-event campaign features six TV spots starring Bolton belting original, fantastical holiday-themed tunes such as "Snow Is Gonna Blow, Blow, Blow." They will air on network, cable and spot TV in more than 210 markets during "The Amazing Race," "Big Bang Theory," "Duck Dynasty," "Modern Family," "The Voice" and others. The creative extends to high-impact digital display, pre-roll and mobile, national radio and national print such as "People," "Sports Illustrated" and "USA Today."

About Honda
Honda offers a complete lineup of cars and trucks through a network of more than 1,000 dealerships in the United States. In 2013, Honda marks 40 years of the Civic model, with more than 30 years of producing automobiles in the region, which began with the Accord in Marysville, Ohio, in November 1982. Having produced more than 25 million vehicles in North America through 2012 using domestic and globally sourced parts, Honda currently operates 14 major manufacturing facilities in North America, producing a wide range of Honda automobiles, all-terrain vehicles, power equipment products, engines and transmissions.

About Michael Bolton 
Michael Bolton has won multiple Grammys® for Best Male Vocalist, sold more than 53 million records, released 9 #1 singles, and received countless other honors throughout his career as a singer, songwriter and humanitarian. He continues to tour the world and has sung with legends like Luciano Pavarotti, BB King, Placido Domingo and Ray Charles. Michael has written songs with icons like Bob Dylan and Lady Gaga, and penned hits recorded by superstars such as Barbra Streisand, Cher, KISS, and Kanye West/Jay-Z. Michael was featured in the Emmy-nominated Saturday Night Live video, "Jack Sparrow," that went on to become a viral sensation racking up over 115 million views to date. He has also been featured in People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive" issues including 2012. Of all that he has accomplished, perhaps nothing is more important to Bolton than the foundation he founded in 1993, The Michael Bolton Charities which has disbursed over $10million to assist women and children at risk.

# # #

Thanks for info Kerie and thanks for your find Francoise and quite honestly I think I will need to read it a few times to truly understand what "our boy" is up to next......know he always says he has never grown up but I think he is definitely out to prove it now !!!!!!! LOL.

Like Sylvie I would have thought the Miscellany thread was ideal for something like this.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, Kerie doesn't post often and probably didn't know about your thread, which is why I posted the link. Frankly, I'm a little fuzzy on how the greeting will come to the lucky recipient... It would be great if it were connected to this site too... :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service