2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey there!  Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and I will be in Paducah friday to see Michael!!  Looking forward to it, it has been awhile for me!!!  Looks like the weather is going to cooperate!!! Thank goodness...see ya back on here in a couple of days!!

Kerie

Hey Kerie, I am happy for you this is working out and I hope to see a review from you girl!!!HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

Robin in MD:)

Have a fantastic time, Kerie :))))))).

Kathy T. :)

Have a wonderful time Kerie and safe travels !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Kerie, what an awesome way you & Sandy will be celebrating thanksgiving & yay for good weather. :)

Kerie&Sandy, are you guys on Central or Eastern time? I know Louisville's Eastern time. :)

Hey Guys, Thanks for all the good wishes and kind words. 2 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO CONFESS THAT I AM GETTING NERVOUS ABOUT THE OUTFIT I HAVE CHOSEN.  GOING SHOPPING TODAY (LAST MINUTE) TO FIND ANOTHER ONE.  WISH ME LUCK. (I HOPE MB ISN'T READING THIS LOL)!!!!!!!!! I WILL DEFINITELY COME ON HEAR AND LEAVE A REVIEW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

XOXO SANDY IN MS

LOL Sandy.......I knew you would be out looking for another outfit ;)).....hope you found the perfect one too!!!!:)))). Stay safe, have a blast and will be looking forward to your review. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

HEY KATHY,  I GOT ANOTHER OUTFIT YESTERDAY!!!! HOWEVER I AM PACKING 3 DIFFERENT OUTFITS SO I WILL STILL HAVE TO CHOOSE AFTER I GET THERE. LOL

XOXO SANDY IN MS

Sandy, make sure you have shoes that go with everything! :D Happy Thanksgiving sweetie, hope you and Kerie and all the other fans going have a fabulous time! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Ha! Ha! Sylvie, I had to laugh. Love it. Gotta hae those shoes&purse to match, right? :)

THANK YOU SYLVIE, I BOUGHT SOME BROWN BOOTS FOR ONE OUTFIT AND BLUE SHOES FOR ONE AND BLACK SHOES FOR ANOTHER!!!!!!

XOXO SANDY IN MS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service