2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've had the opportunity of meeting Leesa. I was telling this friend on a chat line if I could win the lotto, I'd do the whole USA tour. :)

Just to say about concert last night that one girl, Cara, who was there has said on FB that it was a terrific concert as always !!! :)   Unfortunately, though Kelly Levesque has said she missed it because of "flu" and it is her first concert ever that she has missed because of illness and she sounds right fed up about it. 

Now we will wait for those reviews and hear all about it !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Ladies, Wow!!  an AWESOME concert!!  Just a quick note to let ya know it was a fantastic Christmas concert!! So different than I have gotten to see in a long time!!  I am still out of town and wont be back till tuesday, but just wanted to say it was really great meeting up with Leesa and Sandy and a few others for dinner and the show.  Will give a full review when I get back to town but I am sure Sandy and Leesa will beat me to it!!  I didnt get too many good pics but got some videos of his christmas songs...really made me in the christmas mood!!!!

Kerie

Thank Ladies!!!

I cannot wait for it. I am glad about the pictures, videos and reports!!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks for coming in Kerie and glad you had a super time and you take your time with that review.....we will still all be here waiting when you are ready !!! :)

Here is a picture I picked up on Twitter from a Tiffany Hohimer who tweeted it to Michael and he responded by saying: "very funny!"

and here is another picture she took of Michael although his eyes look kind of .... strange but he is wearing that beautiful suede coat with the fur lining that he has....oh, it looks gorgeous !!! :)    A great shot of Milo !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The next concert on MB's Christmas tour is on December 1, 2013 at Arcada Theater, St. Charles, IL. Any fans attending feel free to come in a share your concert fun with all of us..

Have fun everyone!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for posting those here.. LOL MB looking good even with the odd expression when the photo was taken!!

Hey there Kerie! I was thinking about you last night. I am looking forward to hearing all about it!!  How many Christmas songs are in the show and what songs has he taken out to put in Christmas ones? I am curious to know before I see the show here in a few weeks. I don't have to be surprised!!LOL Thanks a bunch!!

Wow! I wonder what Christmas songs he did. Awesome. Just get to us when you can, Kerie. I understand traveling. Cool you met Sandy&Leesa.

Hey Kerie, looking forward to your review but thanks for the preview, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Cindy R. said she enjoyed the show & got to shake his hand. Aw! bummer about Kelly's having the flu. Darn sickness, right? :(

I left a message with Missie Jane so, hope she lets us know. I don't expect a call though it would be awesome. she's going to tomorrow's show.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service