2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Lori, I’m so glad for you that your first Michael experience was so special!  Michael would love to hear that he surpassed all your expectations, personally and artistically... :D  Thanks for coming in here to share with everyone sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Welcome Lori. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time and meeting MB was all you thought it would be. He's the sweetest person to talk to isn't it! He makes you feel right at home. I am so glad you got to meet him after all the years you have been a fan. I'm sure he appreciated that too.

Come in and share any time you like. We enjoy hearing from other fans. That's what MB created this forum for.  He wants the fans to have a fun site to share and enjoy being fans of his.

Again welcome and glad  you found this thread! I will be starting a new one as the tour continues into 2014.

Robin in MD :)

To all of you Lucky Ladies that got to see our Michael this week In Ky..and where anywhere else he roamed:)! He never sits still!!! LOL! If you think about it, he's kinda like "Santa" he goes everywhere delivering....beautiful Music, making Lots of Us Smile, and just is Unbelievable altogether! I'm Happy for All of you, and I thank you for All of the stories & pics:)!

Oh, and then he comes into our Homes...on our Televisions....it's just "Magical" isn't it?

I hope his Family knows how much we Appreciate there sharing him w/Us!!!

Have a Great time up on those Clouds:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Sylvia, I am surprised that I even know my own name after that concert and meet and greet!!! LOL I will def learn from my mistakes and do better next time!!

XOXO SANDY IN MS

Thanks Robin, I have been out of the concert circle for a few years due to personal illnesses. Michael CD's and dvd's have  kept me going thru the tough times. I belonged to both of his fan clubs but I guess they are no longer active. Anyway SO EXCITED I will be at Michael's concert in Pittsburgh, PA on December 18th. My husband bought tickets as a present to me for my perserverance over the past 10 years. He said I want to do something special for you and handed me the tickets!!!!!!! After 35 years my husband knows exactly what one thing that I would want - TICKETS TO SEE MB!!!!!! He bought me MB's book - fantastic, the duet cd, the Ain't no mountain high enough CD, the dvd in London. What is the latest MB CD, if you could please let me k now so I can get it. Oh Robin I can't wait!!!!!!!

Nancy, welcome back to good health. I know you'll be excited about the concert in Pittsburgh. I saw MB in Indiana PA in 2003. Sandy, sorry about the pictures not turning out & the lady gave you grief about stand & all that. Also, I understand nervousness. I can remember my 1st time. he didn't know it but afterwards, I almost hyperventilated so, yeah.

Someone called me from the Illinois show & said there will be a book signing afterwards & that Jason's performing with him. Didn't say if there were Christmas songs or not. :)

Hi Robin, before I became  ill, I was very fortunate to go to many concerts and made a few friends that unfortunately I lost contact with. I live in a small town called Turtle Creek, PA. About 10 miles from Pittsburgh, PA (15 minutes top). I am on facebook: Nancy (Engleman) Osinski. I hope it will be ok if I keep in touch??

I hope you'll be able to go to the show in Pittsburgh. In FB, I'm under my first&last name.

Oh Robin I am definitely going. Have my tickets in hand!!!

Hi Nancy, since I’ve never read your name on here before, I'll welcome you to the forum. Sorry to hear you’ve been ill but it sounds like you’re happily back in the swing of things so that’s good.  Michael decided in 2004 to abandon the fan clubs because he felt fans weren’t getting enough for their money. Your husband is definitely a sweetheart! :D Well, I don’t know how long you’ve been out of touch, but let’s say since 2009, Michael released 2 versions of “One world one love”, a Target exclusive   “Live at the Royal Albert Hall” CD, 6 different versions of “Gems, the duet collection” and the latest CD being “Ain’t no mountain high enough” with 4 versions, with an upcoming 5th next February:  our Michael has been busy! :D Oh, by the way, there’s also an audio version of Michael’s book, read by him, in case you didn’t know... Anyway, if you need help locating all of those or think you may have more missing from your collection, let us know. :D I hope that helps Nancy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Sylvia, so glad to hear from you.Yes, my hubby is a dear. I guess after 35 years I will keep him, lol. I tease him that the probation period is over. We had such a big year, I reached my 5 year breast cancer survivor status, I turned 60, I retired, we celebrated our 35 anniversary at our only child's wedding (Maria), AND I WILL BE SEEING MICHAEL 12-18 in Pittsburgh, PA. What a year 2013 has been.

Hugs, Nancy 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service