2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi again Nancy, first of all, a huge congratulations on all counts! Second, I think your husband picked the perfect “cherry on your 2013 sundae”! :D I share your feelings in a few respects about 2013 and I think 2014 is going to be even more special, for us all. Take good care of yourself Nancy, God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Nancy, There are two Robin's on here just so you know. I am not sure which one of us you are writing to but it doesn't matter. Welcome!!! I am so glad you are going to a concert and hope you have a wonderful time. What a sweet husband you have! I will be going to the show before Pittsburgh. I wish I could go to that one too but it doesn't work for me to go this time around.I've heard that venue is one of the best!!!  The Hitsville CD you have with Ain't No Mountain High Enough is his latest CD.  You have all the new items.  You may want to take your book and CD in case he would do a book signing after your concert.  He will announce it on stage if they are doing one that night. Good luck and have a wonderful time.

Feel free to post often!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin, I will be sure to take them with me, hope he does a signing. But I am just thrilled that I am getting to see Michael again.

Nancy : ) 

Oh Sandy! If I read your Report is worried to death me. I will fasten a sign to my back. On this is to read: Do not touch! Viciously!
These still are nearly 5 months up to the concert in Erlangen and Munich. But now I already know, Robin Rehder, I will certainly also hyperventilate!
Sandy, I will take to the concert certainly no camera! All the same how high the quality would be! My pictures would be blurred anyway!
Thanks ladies for your reports! To read this is as one would have been present!

Hello? Is my English clear for you everybody?

Petra Christine (Germany)

Understand exactly what you mean Petra for your English is certainly, OKAY !!!! :) 

In 5 calendar months and 4 days I will see him in Cardiff........yipeeeeeee and you will have seen him first Petra for you have ONLY 4 calendar months and 24 days to go ......getting nearer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia,

It means: Prejoy is the nicest joy. I have doubt if I think to the time after Erlangen and Munich. Then I can be glad to nothing more! Michael will come surely only in 4 years again to Germany! Therefore, I am glad rather a little longer!

Yes Petra your English is fine. Hopefully you will not have the same problems I did with the lady behind me!!! I hope you have a wonderful time at your concerts!!! Looking forward to your review!!  Do you have a meet and greet with any of your concerts?

XOXO SANDY IN MS

Hallo Sandy,

Unfortunately, there is not the offer for the Germany concerts. I would have been glad. Unfortunately, the speech of the English language is still difficult for me. I would have to take at a meeting with Michael a translator (ha, ha). And then I would bring out, nevertheless, no word. I would snap only at air. Maybe its o.k. that Meet & Greet is not offered.

Petra Christine (Germany)

For a laugh folks on this dreich old Monday morning in Scotland courtesy of Cameron and the town of St. Charles and Berry's Barber Shop.....

"Showtime In St Charles, IL. Santa's gettin' his hurr did!."

The picture is taken of the shop window front of Berry's Barber Shop and what they have got is, what looks like, a full size Santa Claus sitting on a barber's seat with his gown wrapped round him all ready to get a "hurr cut".....loved that Cameron caught the accent  with "hurr" for even I can hear it, terrific !!! :)   Hope "yu' awl" got a smile at least from it !!!!!! LOL

The next concert on MB's holiday tour is at Burnsville PAC, Burnsville, MN on December 3, 2013.

Keep the posts coming in everyone from the shows!!  MB is just getting started!!

Have fun everyone!

Robin in MD:)

Yes I got it too. She's funny!!!

Robin in MD:)  I have a southern accent some too I've been told so I can relate and I do say yawl by the way! :)

Nope.....it is not on one of the videos Kathy for Cameron posted that on FB and I have just brought over picture plus her caption.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service