2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will check it out Sylvia, thanks. Hugs,

KathyvT. :)
Hi Ladies, I am slightly peaking in on here ;)). Happy that all have had a great time at their concerts and wish the same for those coming up. I will not be looking at the videos posted until after my Durant show December 12th. To me it is a very special Christmas present and I don't want to peak....hope everyone understands and again.....EVERYONE WITH CHRISTMAS CONCERTS COMING UP........HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!! :)).I have alot to do yet getting ready and Christmas Customer Appreciation is this week at work....please say some prayers....extremely bad weather moving into Oklahoma Wednesday night thru Sunday. Hopefully it will disappear by next week. Big Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Praying for you Kathy T and that the weather is ok for your show by then.. I wish you a wonderful time at your show, mine is 5 days later!! I am getting excited also..I hope you have a great work week and they don't work you too hard..Gotta have energy to see MB!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

LOL....ROBIN....I am trying to pace myself properly if that is possible....saving all that adrenalin for the big night. Thanks for the payers and hope weather and all else is great for you too and for everyone. Hugs,

Certainly not long now until DURANT Kathy so only use necessary energy and keep everything else in reserve !!!!! lol   Hope everything works okay with the weather and sure it will.....just oil the skis and the poles and have the chains ready for the car and you will get there......Michael might not, but you will !!!!!!!!! LOL   Sorry, you know I'm only joking !!!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Looks as if at this point I will have to work around the weather a bit but not too bad.....alot can happen between now and then as we all know, Sylvia, just hoping for the best. Hugs,

Kathy T,

oh! Kathy sorry I forgot your concert date! that's greattttttttttttttttttttttt !!
the countdown is triggered! I will think very hard for you and especially Enjoy ! it will be I'm sure an amazing moment

Giant Hugs

Tenderness

katia

oh! Kathy désolé j'ai oublié la date de votre concert! c'est génial !
le compte à rebours est déclenché! Je penserai très fort à vous et surtout profites ! cela sera j'en suis sûr un moment incroyable

Hi Ya Katia...soooo good to see you here, sweetie. Yep, it is close....Sylvie said to breathe this morning....better practice that for the next 10 days....do not want to pass out....sooooo much to do yet. Thank you for the well wishes, Katia, and I will send you a PM very soon. Big Hug,

Kathy T,

I'm sincerely happy for you that moment finally arrives, sure that will be a fabulous time! Michael Bolton gives and shares so much at his concerts that can only be an unforgettable moment ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

Géant Hugs

Katia

je suis sincerement heureuse pour toi que ce moment  arrive enfin, certain que cela va être un fabuleux moment ! Michael Bolton donne et partage tellement lors de ses concerts que ce ne peut être qu'un moment inoubliable profites !!!!

;)))))) Katia :))))). Hugs,

Hey Kathy, yes I said "breathe", but pace yourself doing that, or you'll see stars before the 12th! ;D Take it easy girlfriend, knocking on wood for the weather for you, so please, put it out of your mind for now. Take care sweetie. Big hugs,  sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

Easier said than done don't you know, Sylvie ;))). Trying to pace myself....get things done....wanted to give some attention to all here on the site while it is quiet tonight. I ask the Honda store manager up the street (one of our sister stores) to give me a report on Honda sales too.....need to check on that soon ;))). Thanks my friend, I will practice more breathing exercises, I promise :))). Hugs,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service