2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the video Sylvia and thanks very much for the article Petra, very nice. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Well it has been a couple of days, but thought I would still put a short review on here!  The show in Paducah rocked!!  It was a little shorter than some but it was so nice to see a different set of songs that  included christmas songs,,loved it!  As you have seen in some other post, we didn't get to stay at the stage but just got up there for WAMLAW and some of the next song before we were asked to go back to our seats,,,I didn't like going back, but been to enough at a venue like that, I figured it was coming!!  I was on the opposite side from my norm, so a little different, but he still came over to our side quite a bit and even gave a wink when he took my hand in WAMLAW!! On the videos that were posted on here, during WAMLAW, I was on there when he shook my hand, so cool actually getting to see it!!  So whoever took the video, thanks!!  I was happy at the last minute to be able to go back for a meet and greet which was quite a surprise for me and he signed a couple of pics I had (I always go prepared!! LOL!!) and got a new pic with him,  It was nice to get to say a few things to him, he is always so nice and attentive!!

I have posted some pics in the gallery, so go take a peak,  I had a few come out pretty good.  I have videos of his christmas songs I will get uploaded soon,  Can hardly wait till the 14th to do it again in Bossier City, need LOTS of prayers for good weather as this weekend is a big ice storm coming so better go away by next weekend!!!

It was such a pleasure to meet Sandy and have dinner with Leesa and a few other BB's and ran into Cynthia up at the stage!! Had a great time with everyone!!  Sandy, we will have to do it again sometime, just need to get him down here in the south closer to us!!!!

Kerie

Hey Kerie, I am so glad you had a wonderful time at your concert.  Any chance to speak to MB is a bonus too. Way to go girl..I know it's neat to see yourself like that in a concert video! COOL I'll have to watch that one again!!!!

I want to go check out your photos. Thanks for posting and have a great time at Bossier City..praying good weather for your show too and everyone's coming up!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Kerie and thanks for your review,! Wow, it does sound like you had a great time and waiting a few days to post didn’t lessen your enthusiasm about it... :D  I’m happy for you someone caught your stage moment with Michael on video, that’s really cool!. Dumb question but, may I ask how your surprise M&G happend? We should all be so lucky! :D Well, as Kathy R says: MB fans are always prepared, so I’m glad it worked out for you Kerie. Break a leg for Bossier City and we’re all burning candles for concerts next week. We'll look forward to your videos, take care Kerie and thanks again for the great review. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Awesome review Kerrie. Neat you got to go back to speak with him&despite the short short concert & up to the stage real quick like, he held your hand & winked. Now. How cool is that? I'm glad for you. Awesome you met up with Sandy & those. :)

Hey Kerie, great review!! I had forgotten about about Michael coming over during WAMLAW until you mentioned it. I watched it again and saw both of us when he shook our hands! Thanks for reminding me!!!
XOXO SANDY IN MS

Hey Sandy, too much good stuff going on that you forgot some? :D I'm glad that you too will have a tangible reminder of your special night, hope you can save the video! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Awesome Kerie & Sandy, you both were on the video shaking hands with MB.

Hey lady, great review! Bring that M&G luck with you to Bossier City :). I will be getting in there Friday late afternoon, call me when you get into town. See you soon!

Lynn

Have s blast, Lynn, you and all attending and I know you will ;)))))))).

Kathy T. :)

Hey Lynn. Hope you'll get to meet up with MB. I know you'll let us know.

Enjoyed your review, Kerie, and glad all of you ladies had a great time. Happy for you that you got the meet and greet and were able to visit with MB and have your MB treasures signed ;). I will go over to the gallery and take a peek at your photos. That is great you have another concert next week too....have a fantastic time ;)))). Thanks again....Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service