2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for a terrific review Kerie and so pleased you had such a great time and those photos certainly prove testament to that for those two with Michael are BEAUTIFUL ......what treasures to keep !!! :)   Thanks again for sharing !!! :)

Sandy I am definitely away to watch that video again and try and spot both of you but so pleased that you have such a keepsake !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.   We were forecast to have gales come in (gusts of up to 90 mph) last night and to last today and they have arrived in full force.....kept getting wakened up during night ....think I've had about 4 hours sleep but what is happening is we are keeping having power outages so if I ain't back on today......don't panic, leave that up to me as I hear something else clatter down outside and what I can see out back is flower pots over and smashed and I thought I had gathered them all together perfectly to get them through it.....oh well, as they say, see what thought did !!!! :(

Sylvia.  

Hallo Sylvia,

Today for the north of Germany storms are also predicted. It is warned about a storm flood.

I live, fortunately, in the middle of Germany. Here only stronger wind should rule.

Sylvia, they well pay attention to themselves!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Be safe Sylvia!! Those are very strong winds..I don't like that kind of weather either...you be safe and hopefully you will keep your power too.

Robin in MD:)

Take very good care, Sylvia. Old man winter is going to be fierce this year I am afraid....take care. Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks folks and storm has passed away now for we are just getting it in bursts of strong winds keeping circling round.  They have said that in Glasgow gusts were registered at 70 mph so stronger on the coasts which they said did hit 80 to 90 in some parts and further north gusts of 140 mph were recorded.  It is making its way down the country but trouble is path it is travelling could cause bad storm surges on the east coast of England, especially a bit that juts out, that is Lincolnshire and they are bracing themselves for really bad flooding....could create the highest tides they have seen in over 50 years.  As it started to pass we got a heavy snow shower, first of the season, and we are supposed to get it over weekend and the sky is black enough right now to contain a bucket load and it looks more like snow than rain.   Right now I am away out to lift one of my trees back up....it is in a pot...but it just has to be the tallest one that has gone right over for it is going on towards 10 feet and I don't know how I am going to lift it......anybody got a crane they can lend me ??????? LOL   

Sylvia.   Just call me Tarzan's wee sister instead of your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, glad you are okay...that is the most important thing. Those were hurricane winds but the 140....treacherous for sure :((.
Hope it blows on out to sea and hope you got help with that tree.. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Sylvia, I am also glad you are doing ok and still have power!! What a scary storm!!!! YIKES!!!!!  Get some help lifting up your tree, don't hurt yourself...I'm glad your house and all is ok. WHEW!  Those kinds of winds here do terrible damage in hurricanes and such.

Robin in MD:)

Everyone be safe, ok. We will not have storms. I said so. heheheheh Go away snow, sleet, freezing rain & Ice.

Hey Sylvia, Be Careful lifting up them trees:)! Can't have you throwing your back out, you have too much to look forward to in the coming New Year...:)! Stay Safe! Meghan loved what you posted on her Facebook page, she showed it to me:)! Thanks bunches!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Aw! Sylvia, be safe with those winds, girl. Sorry for any damages. Talk about against the wind? Oops. Bad joke. Good Bob Seger song. Laughter's the best medicine. Had to put that in there but seriously, be safe, girl.

Thanks girls!!!!!!! I have been offline for a while, due to a lot of work, but I am here again, and it's so great to see all published and updated!!!!!

Xoxo

Welcome back Pilar....I sent you an email. Missdd you here!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service