2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin MD. It was a very, very special moment in my life to have had the privilege to finally meet the man we all here adore so much for his musical talents, his admirable personality and his huge heart. I want to point out something about the photo of MB and I that I spotted a few minutes ago. If you will look at my jacket on the left facing the photo I think you will see the true reason we all love our MB so very much.....what looks to be a crinkled spot in my jacket is the shape of a HEART....how awesome is that? YOU TOUCH OUR HEARTS IN SO MANY WAYS, MB. Thank you for taking the time you do to meet with us and do autographs and photos when you can among so many other things and your sooooooo busy schedule....Thank you :)).

Your concert is about to begin, Robin....thinking of you here in Tulsa ;)).

Kathy Tulsa
Kathy T.
Love the pic of you & the man! So so happy for you girl!! I didn't notice that heart on your jacket until I saw the photo here on the website and was going to tell you about it asap, but then I saw you post about it. That's one of those strange things that has to mean something!
Hugs\Joy
Heart shaped cloud in a blue sky!
Hi there sweet, Joy, I love my cloud, thank you sooooooo very much. LOL.....you saw the heart too !!!! ;)))). Pretty amazing, huh? :))). I am sure we will converse more about the heart when we have some time. Thanks again, Joy. Big Hug,

Kathy T. :)

Kathy T....I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo of you and Michael!!! :))))) You look beautiful and MB with his sweet smile and the CURLS on his collar!!!! OH MY!!!! He looks adorable!!! FRAME that one Miss Kathy T !!! I am trying to find your review...I think I am almost there :)) Can't wait to read it!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Ya Kathy Rosario....thank you soooo much and you are sooooooo sweet and YES, YES, it is framed ;))))). I do love those curls in his hair too :))))). I am following you to the review page....LOL....see you there ;)). Big Hug,

I have just spotted someone has changed their avatar ??????????????????????? :)    Looking good but what happened to one with both of you ?????

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL...Sylvia....I knew you would spot this first....I love this photo and wanted to use it first on here, the other will go up at a future date......AND.....STAY TUNED.....A LITTLE WEE SURPRISE COMING HERE SOON FROM JOY AND I ;)))). Hugs,

A really nice picture, Kathy. But why have you not used the picture of you both?

This is also very nice?

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks a lot for the pic and description Sylvia, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Wonderful picture Kathy T.! Congratulation!!
I would have stood with pleasure at your place (who not?)!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Hi all. We are at the venue. We made it ok. Vrew busy setting up. This venue is an old school. I hope the sound is good.

Robin in MD :)
We are swamped at my work today so not much time to be on here right now but to ROBIN MD AND FRIENDS SO HAPPY YOU MADE IT
AND......HAVE A BLAST ;))))....hope sound is good too, Robin :)). Hugs,

Kathy :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service