2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a beautiful picture of Michael arriving in Jamaica yesterday and he is accompanied by Tameka Bryce who is Deputy General Manager of Club Mo-Bay.

For Sylvie and Robin CA Michael is at the airport and he and Tameka are standing beside, what I presume, is his car and Michael is definitely going for the "new" look for he has on that tie again with white shirt and what looks like either black or grey t-shirt underneath;  denims of course and jacket held over arm and sunglasses perched on head and he looks great !!!!! :) 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvia!!!

Robin in MD. :-)

Hi folks and have picked up link below which is into a livestream where they have been showing the Jazz Festival. It is on ended right now with nothing showing because no show on as it is 10.00 a.m. in Jamaica but with Michael due on stage at 6.00 p.m. I will definitely be tuning in to see what is what at 10.00 p.m. here in the UK. Hope it works for you and hope you can find time to tune in and work out time difference !! :

http://jamaicajazzandblues.com/jazz-live/

When you go into link if you click on "line up" heading toward right hand side it takes you into a page showing all those performing and beside their names is another link which says "watch live" and that appears against Michael's name for tonight, so, here is hoping !!!! :)

Hi Sylvia, so what you're saying is Michael should be on there 8 hours from now? I'll check how accessible this is for me, thanks for sharing Sylvia! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and yes I believe for you it will be 8 hours because believe you are 5 behind me so it should be about 10.00 a.m. for you right now as it is 3.00 p.m. for me and Michael hits the stage at 6.00 p.m. Jamaican time......remember it is only supposed to be a 1 hour show.   Hope link does work and we can get to watch !!!! :)

As with everything.....correction coming up..... forget me and time difference just make sure you work out your own, wherever you are in the world for Jamaica is in fact 5 hours behind the UK !!!   Helen Anderson has just left a comment on my post over in FB and she is quite correct that it is 5 and not 4 as I stated.....sorry folks !!! :((    It is doing this in between hanging wallpaper that is getting to me.....that is my excuse and I am sticking to it......think I need a wee cup of tea !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Okay Sylvia, well, in true wee one fashion, you've managed to confuse me again! lol So, I understand that Michael is supposed to be on at 10:00 p.m. Jamaican time, so I think that if we can figure out what time that is EST, we should all be able to  go from there. Good luck with your wallpaper! Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

No Sylvie....Michael is going on stage in Jamaica at 6.00 p.m. Jamaican time which is the same as 6.00 p.m. ET in the States so what are you in relation to the east coast of the USA ??

Hi again Sylvia, oh cool: Jamaican time is EST and I'm on EST too, fantastic! That'll make it easier to remember, thanks! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Folks and have picked up these two tweets saying about Michael appearing on CBS on Sunday to talk about his book and his life.

.CBS Sunday Morning@CBSSunday

with his granddaughter! See this and more on

Thanks Sylvia, got the DVR set to record it....Cute pic of MB playing with Millie and the camera man there watching!!LOL

Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service