2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Astrid,

THANK YOU so much for that cloud, it is wonderful!! Love how it moves................and I really do feel just the way it looks!!

Hugs,

Joy

NJ

Wow Joy, what a review! Thanks for sharing so many details! we can tell you're still feeling it: your review exudes fun and I found myself giggling throughout the read! lol It brings back memories of gala weekends for me, thanks so much for sharing sweetie, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thank you sharing your grand MB evening, Joy. Love the story about the guitar pick, really happy you were the recipient :-) Maybe you will want to do something special with it like frame it with a favorite photo of your evening, just a thought. How rude of the lady with the cell phone, sorry she was a niusance to everyone but MB took good care of that problem. As for the drinking, I agree, I left a concert last week because of it but this time it was the performer, no, please do not ask who. Nice you were able to visit with Kelly and her parents too. I assume you all did get a Kelly pin? Neat to see the band members, MB has such a fantastic band. You ladies had a very special evening and you were finally able to have your photo signed, very sweet moments for you. I know you all had a great time and good for you to be able to feel like teenagers again. Enjoy your awesome cloud, Joy!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)
Astrid, love that cloud you gave Joy.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

My friend has one of his guitar picks made into a necklace. She still wears it to concerts!!LOL It's one of his white ones..Just an idea Joy!!

I usually put them on front of a photo of him here, tape it to the corner of the glass, put a little scotch tape on back of the pick.Nice to have them to remember the shows by!

Loved all the reviews.. Still want to read Eileen's!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin in MD, how did your friend get the guitar pick put into a necklace? Is it custom made, or did she find a perfect transparent case for it? And was that expensive? I'd really like to know. :D Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

She had it made at a jeweler I think.  I don't know what it cost, she had that done over 10 years ago and it's got a gold border around it and she wears it on a long gold chain.  It turned out kinda neat. 

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for your response Robin, I appreciate it. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Robin MD,
That sounds so cool! Now you got me thinking......I don't want to put a hole in it to wear it on a chain.  So I starting searching online and came up with lots of options.  I like the ones on PickBay.com. You can put it in the holder and wear it, with no damage to the pick.  And take it out when you want.  I would only wear it to concerts, but would like to do something like that with it.
I have put the links below in case anyone else is interested.  Sylvie B. you asked Robin about it, so you can check these links out.  If I order something, I will let you know what I get!
Joy ;)
NJ
PickBay Guitar Pick Holder Pendant Necklace (CHROME) and Genuine FENDER Guitar Pick Set

Hey Joy,  thanks for the link, certainly something to look into, thanks! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Yes Joy hers is similar to this but she cannot remove the pick I don't think.. It's in a border of gold so it was not damaged or anything..Neat you found this!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Joy....FABULOUS review and boy did you have a great Bolton Adventure!!!! Wow...how things have progressed in just a couple of MB sightings!! LOL Love it and YOU got the guitar pic???? WOW....a fun night for sure!! Glad you got everything signed :)))) Thanks for sharing!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service