2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's what I thought I read Jo got to meet Michael. I'm glad for her. She lives quite a distance from the UK though. How cool.

No Robin CA, Jo lives in the UK and in actual fact the studio that Michael was at was I think less than an hour from her home;  when she travelled was just there when she went to Riga in Latvia for the show for I believe it is about a 4/5 hour flight from the UK to there......I think, but please don't quote me !!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cool. I thought Jo lives in the UK. Her trip sounds like from MD to CA. wow!

Hi Johanna, Welcome to the thread. I remember when Sylvia report you met MB in March and got your tattoo.   I have been to shows here in the USA where security will not let you go to the stage so we make the best of it and chair dance as we say here..  Someone did get photos of the show when the couple got engaged. That was posted here.. It's a shame as Michael usually makes an announcement about taking all the photos you like.  But that being said I'm glad to hear you had fantastic seats and a wonderful show.  Yes Kelly is something else, I have become a fan of hers now too. LOL

Welcome again and thanks for sharing your adventure with us all here!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Johanna, thanks for coming in and sharing your review. May I ask how you’ve decided to go to Latvia to see Michael? I’m geographically-challenged so don’t know how far that is from the U.K.. I’m sorry you couldn’t get pics or videos, but I think sometimes it’s just the country. My friends had the hardest time in Copenhagen last year. Did Michael sing 1 or 2 songs from the latest CD? Just wondering. In any case, glad you all had a great time. Thanks for sharing your personal review yourself Johanna, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you for your review Johanna and what great seating you ladies had. Glad you all had a great time despite a few of those "can't do that" commands. I adore Kelly, she has such a fantastic voice that compliments MBs so well I think.

Thanks again!!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Thought and hope you all might like to see this and it is a short video from Jason's "birthday party" at the dinner last night !! :)    For Sylvie and Robin CA it shows a lot of them all standing at one side of table and Jason is being given a bit of cake with one candle lit on it and he blows it out and it is an accordianist that is playing and you can see Michael, very, very clearly and he is shooting a video of the celebrations too....it is quite a lovely little video for they are all enjoying themselves very much indeed....lovely to see !!! :)

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151579193433080

The last concert on MB's around the world tour is on Saturday, May 18th at    the    Ukraine Palace – Kiev, Ukraine

The photo below is of the outside of the venue and it's a long white style building. I didn't have time to check for an inside view.

Wishing all that attend a great time.  MB and crew have had a great time this run of shows from what we've been hearing and so have the fans!!!

After this the tour comes back to the USA for the show in Las Vegas on June 1st.

Hope for a few more reviews.. Keep em coming!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin, thanks for including pics. I think it's interesting that Michael did the ancestry tour and included both Minsk and Kiev. I hope he shares some about this tour. Thanks for posting. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Cute seeing MB videotaping for a change and getting all the people there on the video too!!! Thanks for posting.

Robin in MD:)

Sweet little video Sylvia, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thought this was a good bit of a wee fun video for it is talking to the chef who made Michael's meal last night (refer to above post and that video clip) at the dinner in Bucharest and it shows you the meals being prepared....vegetable lazange, vegetable stew and some other things as well !! :)   Jaana found and posted on FB   Think Romania are thoroughly enjoying having Michael visit for there was even a tweet from a "TV Talk" page saying about him going to be on the stage tonight in the Palace Hall and linked a video of Michael with it too and can't remember if it was of SILYBIL or HCWBL....this getting to 26....ooooops, I meant 62 brings with it its own problems !!!!! LOL.

http://youtu.be/T4Bv-QOtjXQ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service