2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia, I saw that poster over on FB just a little while ago. Thanks for putting it all here.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the article, Sylvia & translations. Also, I've been overdosed on the MB drug. Let's see, how to name this drug, um, boltonocontin. How about that one. :))))) Yeah, I know. I'm into medical terminology&have done medical transcription. yeah, like boltonizing. 

Thanks Sylvia....sounds like Michael had a great New Years in Romania!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great find Sylvia!  Thanks.

Sylvia, Thanks for sharing this article!!!

Hugs Eileen UPState NY

Good to see you up here Eilene & about this MB drug, heheheheheh, the name I gave sounds like a pain medication, so, I'll have to conjer one up. :)

Here is another article on Galati and Michael and whilst similar to other one gives a little bit more information and I love Manager of hotel's description of Michael's requests as being "unpretentious" and you certainly get feeling Galati is more than ready to welcome Michael..........

"Galaţi is gearing up for the biggest musical event of the year. In less than 24 hours, Michael Bolton will land in Romania and will head for the city on the Danube where he will be performing on the night of new year's Eve. Until then, however, the organizers are doing their best for the great international artist to be part of a warm, specifically.

Gălăţenii are welcome in the new year's Eve at a single meeting with the artist who has sold worldwide over 53 million albums and singles. Michael Bolton is expected to arrive in the city at the Danube River in less than 24 hours.

The american star will be staying in the most attractive leisure complex of five stars from Galaţi. The organizers have prepared a suite Deluxe Superior artist, with a generous space and modern equipped.

The apartments where you will be staying for the rest of Michael are separate premises. In this area of the hotel you will be staying just artist and his staff.

"We have prepared with flowers in the room, the American candy. We've taken precautions. Fiji water would have preferred that we'll try to put at your disposal. We want him to be as excited about this area of Europe and in particular to our hotel, "says Abdul Khalil, Manager of the hotel's Front Desk.

"Michael Bolton told us its claims as a great star, but what I've found with a lot of surprise that is not very pretentious. Asked in general very healthy dish, very few sweets, energy bars, drinks and fresh water. As in backstage, where there will be shower ready for the evening concert. Quite modest, "says the head of cabinet of the Mayor, Emanuela Turcu

Throughout his career, Michael Bolton has worked with big names in the music world, such as Luciano Pavarotti, Placido Domingo, Jose Careras, Babyface and even Lady Gaga.

"It will go up on stage at around 22.30 and will stay about an hour and a half. At the end of Donny Hathaway, the artist will not leave the stage, because along with the Mayor of Galaţiului will include the old year ... then will follow along with gălăţenii the Fireworks, "said Emanuela Turcu.

For I, the surprises don't stop there. After the spectacle offered by Michael Bolton, on the same stage will climb the legendary band Smokie. The British will be accommodated at the same resort hotel accommodated. They will stay on the scene more than a hundred minutes, time in which they will sing together with those of the public arhicunoscutelor choruses hits "Living Next Door To Alice", "What Can I Do?" or "I'll Meet You At Midninght."
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Sylvia. I know it's a translated article, but wonder what Donny Hathaway has to do with this... Take care Sylvia and   thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Wow! What a way for Michael to bring in the new year but isn't Don Hathaway deceased. I believe he committed suicide. Anyway, wow! Love the lavishing&luxery. woo hoo.

Hi Robin R, yes Donny Hathaway died almost 34 years  ago, which made me wonder why they mentionned him in the article. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Really think it is just something that has occurred in the translation and don't believe of any significance and unfortunately now tweet has gone into archive and I can't retrieve to see exactly what was said in Romanian.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, it's not important sweetie: I'm too curious for my own good... :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service