2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sylvia. Good ole' Santa. Those who may be in stormy conditions, please be safe & warm.

Thank you, Syvia, this is beautiful and I so hope you have had a wonderful Christmas. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Sylvia,

Thank you for all you do year round, for keeping us informed wee one, and hope you are having a very Merry Christmas too!

Kellie

Glad, Kelly, that you're having an awesome Christmas. G

Thank you Robin,

Although I have the flew, I am having a somewhat awesome Christmas, with you all here. The computer has been down for several days. But I did want to come on and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year too! I wonder what Michael and the girls are doing for the holidays? Hopefully they are spending it together...

Merry Christmas!

Kellie

Ashley and I want to wish everybody that love MB as much as we do a very joyous Holidays and a wonderful 2014 with many of Michaels concerts as you can get to and especially you Sylvia for keeping this all together. Bolton Love to you all! Dad Tom and Booboo Ashley Hayes

First of alll, Kdellly, get well soon & sorry about your computer being down for a while. Thanks Tom for the wishes for Christmas.

Firstly thanks for sharing that beautiful picture with us Tom for love that photo of Michael and Ashley, the way they are both smiling and the way Michael has his arm resting, so naturally, on Ashley's shoulder....it is a great one !!! :)

Secondly thanks very much Kellie for your kind words and you also Tom and most definitely wish you, when it comes, an absolutely fantastic 2014 and I hope it proves to be the best one yet for us all !!! :)

Thirdly thanks again for kind words on what I do on here but as for "keeping it together" there is only one person on here who does that, both on these pages and very, very much, behind the scenes too, and that is OUR Gail Atkinson who deserves and I know gets, all our gratitude for what she does and who deserves a HUGE collective.............

For Sylvie and Robin CA I have put in an animated picture of a bunch of roses with a fairy and unicorn sitting at foot and the words underneath of "Thank You" !!

Tom and everyone, I am not going to say I don't do things on here because obviously I do but I do it because I enjoy doing it and sharing with you all everything I find out about Michael because although it has been just over three years now since I got my laptop and started on here, I am still tickled pink every time I manage to switch the darn think on.....all this technology is still a novelty to me and I am still thoroughly enjoying learning all about it.   Also, I do because I am an OAP who has too much time on her hands and I never was one to sit around and do nothing and as I plan on trying to achieve the 100 mark in my life (I want a telegram from the King or Queen) and to still have all my faculties I have no intention of becoming a couch potato;  might become an internet potato but at least the old mind is still ticking over in doing that  and so, truly, as far as I am concerned, it should be me thanking all of you for putting up with me and for allowing me to share everything I do with you and thanks go to to Michael himself for not saying, "stop", with all the photos I pick up on Twitter and tell him and the tweeter that I am bringing over here for being able to do it ALL makes me feel like one of the luckiest OAP's alive who is gainfully employed doing something she absolutely loves so, my THANKS, goes to all of you .....thank you !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I agree Gail really holds this site together and have always appreciated all her hard work. I also appreciate being a part of it and keeping the tour threads going all year long for you all. Thanks from me too Sylvia for finding all the goodies and bringing them over as I don't have the time to do it like you said you do.. Thanks a bunch!!  We've done a tour review thread since the forum before this one and I'm glad the fun tradition is going on in 2014 for so many fans getting to concerts and meeting MB for the first time..  2014 is going to be a really exciting year on here.

Happy New Year everyone and I just wanted to add my thanks too before scooting off to work.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin MD and a HUGE thanks to you too for all you do on the site and especially for keeping one of the best and fun threads going .....THANKS Robin !!! :)

I believe in many ways we are just like a "family", The Bolton Family, (now there is an idea and title for a sit-com and with us all in it.....wow, the mind boggles !!!! LOL) and within any family everyone is different for you have the quiet and shy, the not so shy but know when to be quiet and those that just never shut up....wonder who that description brings to mind ?? LOL.....but all the personalities and characters make for the one and it is the ONE that counts just as it is this website that counts for, it is number ONE, as is the "daddy of the tribe"....MICHAEL BOLTON !!!! :)

Hey Sylvia and Robin, there's nothing more I can really say about Gail's importance on this site, to each and everyone of us and her priceless contribution to our "Bolton family". I also want to second the motion on thanking you both and everyone who has joined in this site to make it more fun and helping us all to share in one of our greatest joys: our Michael, of course. Now Sylvia, I roared laughing at the idea of a sitcom about BB's! lol I'm sure if you could find the right concept for it, it would certainly sell, so let's put some innovative creators on the ball! lol Take care everyone and let's all have another  most fabulous year of sharing! Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D 

Thanks for putting your photo and best wishes on here too Tom and I have responded to your post in the "Christmas 2013" thread so am not going to go on on here but thanks again Tom !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service