2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76863

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,

I wanted to make the description as warm for you and Robin R. as experiencing it was for me.....very happy you liked it.
Whew.....busy lady here like all of us right now....I have not uploaded it yet on my page, I will have to go to the Sprint Store for help with it, maybe tomorrow if I can find time. Big Warm Hugs to you my friend.

Kathy T. :)

Awesome, Kathy T. I know you were & still flying high. Thanks girls for all descriptions. Merry Christmas everyone.

Awesome about Kathy T.'S pictures. Thanks Joy & everyone.

Hello all of my Michael Bolton friends!!! This Saturday 29th we are celebrating my Best friends Birthday!!! Can't believe after months of planning it is finally here!!!! I figured out the presentation!! Tell me what you think??? 

I HOPE BY THE END OF MY LITTLE PRESENTATION YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT I AM DOING TO LEAD YOU ON TO YOUR GIFT….

Nitza, you are a gift from God, and your friendship has been a blessing.

We have had so many “Wonderful” moments and sad ones too. May God bless you on this very special day and I thank you for allowing us this opportunity to celebrate your 60 years of life with you!!

I have a song that I would love for everyone to join in and sing to you…

The words pretty much say it all…

♫♫♫♫ EVERYONE TO SING LEAN ON ME ♫♫♫♫

A few months back I found the perfect gift; not sure if you have figured it out yet…

I know your love for music and especially a good love song…. ♫♫♫ (play Michael Bolton Mix of music)

I am taking you and 2 guests of your choice to see Michael Bolton in concert this upcoming February

Happy birthday, my dear friend, I am so glad you’re in our life. 

(Happy Birthday from Michael Bolton to play) 

Hey Denise, good to read you again! Girl, you had me at "gift from God"! If you're gonna take pictures, give her some time to fix her eye make-up! :D That was very sweet and I just know that your friend is going to have an unforgettable birthday. Seriously, if your speech didn't bring her to happy tears, I'll bet you anything that Michael singing will! You and your friends have a fabulous time on the 29th and at  the Michael concert! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you so very much for the kind words!! Pictures to follow!!! 

Hey Denise, That is going to be a memorable Birthday for her for sure!!! Can't wait to hear about her reaction & see the pix:)!

Have a Blast! Merry Christmas:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for sharing your surprise for your friend with us, Denise, and I would say she has a very dear friend in you too....what a wonderful surprise birthday party she is going to have and concert with her friends in February. Happy Birthday to your friend, Nitza. Looking forward to more about this and photos.

Kathy T. :)

Thanks so much for coming back in Denise and telling us the final plan and it is absolutely wonderful and I wish you nothing but a wonderful, wonderful party......have a terrific time !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wishing everybody here a very Merry Christmas filled with love, health and happiness !!! All the best and warm regards - Nic

À toi aussi Nic! Take good care of yourself sweetie and hope to hear more from you in the new year. :D Câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Ma chere Sylvie :) Je te souhaite un Joyeax Noel a ta et a ta famille !!! Je t'embrasse chaleuresement et mille foix - Nic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service