2013 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!!!!! EVERYONE WELCOME!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2013 Tour Review Thread!!!!!!!  It is hard to believe another year is soon upon all of us and it should be a fantastic Michael Bolton year full of fun and adventures for Michael's fans around the world!

Feel free to post  your stories and pictures, any videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2013 starting in Jamaica in January.  There could be other events  too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert come on in and share your experience here. We also have shows scheduled in the USA for February and one is on MB’s birthday which will be extra special!! This should be a very exciting year for all of us with MB’s new book coming out as well as a new CD and possibly his TV show starting later in the year too? We never know with MB as he’s got so many things going on at once!!LOL   We can report here if there are any book signings as well if you all want to. Also, later in the year the Michael Bolton Charities will schedule their events to raise funds for the MBC.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Again welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76864

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The last show on MB's tour schedule for 2013 is at Badrutt's Palace Hotel, St. Moritz, Switzerland on December 27 2013. 

It would be great to finish out the year with a report from Switzerland!!  So if you are out there and get to attend this concert, please feel free to come in and share with us how it went!!

Thanks again everyone for making this a fun thread all year long in 2013!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Bonsoir or Good Evening for all !

I wish all "in the world" MERRY CHRISTMAS or JOYEUX NOELor BUON NATALE or FELIZ NAVIDAD or FROHE WEIHNACHTEN ....................... filled with smiles ! Happiness ! and LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  

Tenderness for all

katia

How cute Katia!! Thanks for posting!!! Happy Holidays to you too!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi evgeryone, I'm back for a bit but I want to come out here & wish everyone a merry Christmas & if traveling, be safe when traveling. Please have a happy, healthy, & most prosperous new year.H

Robin R,

I wish you could see the lights on the trees and the snow all abound, but most of all, I wish you could see my smiling face :D, wishing you, a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!!!

XoXoXo

Kellie

Aw! Kelly! That was a very kind message, girl. It's all good. My sister, her hubby & I went to the Mission Inn to see the lights, Christmas scenery & all & the music was awesome. It was fun. Though I can't see the lights, snow & everything, I can feel the atmosphere. Love the feeling of snow falling as I used to live in MD. Girl, when Michael performed @ the Grove 11/11/12, though kit was in the 50's or 60's here in SoCal, they had periodical snow falling & I loved it. Love the feel of falling snow. Walking in virgin soft fallen snow, i love the feel of it but enough of that. Just my view&thanks again honey.

& thanks for the smiles. Laughter's the best medicine, Kelly. :)

Katia,

Thank you and a very Merry Christmas, sent your way!

Kellie

Hope there will be reviews from Switzerland. That would be totally awesome.

Awesome Denkise for your friend's birthday. Happy birthday to her & also, Merry Christmas to the both of you.
Which show are you guys going to?

Christmas morning and on to wish everyone a Merry, Merry Christmas and if anyone is on here affected by our storms of Monday and yesterday, thoughts are with you and do hope everyone has power returned; make sure you enjoy today and tomorrow before we batten down the hatches again for Friday...lol   

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

For Sylvie and Robin CA picture is of an animated Christmas house lights scene with Santa standing in garden waving.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the description Sylvia, get off this thing and enjoy Christmas silly! lol I'm waiting for my youngest to get here and it'll  be my turn... Take care sweetie and merry Christmas! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service