Michael's charity website has these two events listed.  As more info is available I'll try to list it in this thread.

APRIL 5, 2014                        

MBC FUNDRAISER AT MOHEGAN SUN ARENA

Presented by............

The Mohegan Tribe

On Saturday, April 5, 2014, The Mohegan Tribe will host a special evening on behalf of The Michael Bolton Charities at the Cher concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.  The evening will include an exclusive pre-concert cocktail and hors d'oeuvres reception and Tibal Box Seating to the concert.  The event is limited to 100 guests.  Sponsorships will range from $25,000 to $2,500.  For more information, please contact The Michael Bolton Charities at (203) 483-6463 or email andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com

Also:

Stay tuned for The MBC Celebrity Golf Event which will take place in June 2014 at Shorehaven Golf Club in Norwalk, Connecticut, hosted by The Febbraio Group - Coldwell Banker Commercial.  More info coming soon.

Views: 4591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million for up-dates Gail and for starting thread where all events can be kept together.....thanks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail.. Any info on the golf event is appreciated.. Not sure if fans are able to attend or not yet..

Robin in MD :)

Ok...a bit more info on these events.  The April event at the Mohegan Sun is a fundraiser before Cher's concert but Michael will not be there to perform or in attendance.

The golf event is being set up as golf only and no spectator tickets.  They will let me know if this changes!  Sorry guys!  I was getting excited myself!! ;)

Thanks for letting us know.   Bummer about the golf...

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail...saw you put this on twitter but limited words over there...lol This space is good for full explanations :) Michael seems to be enjoying all the private golf courses :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello, Gail! I do not know, whether this here the right place! If nothing, I extinguish it and copy in another category

• BMI Pres. Del Bryant To Receive Golden Mike Award.
  • January 28, 2014 at 12:19 PM (PT)

• The 2014 GOLDEN MIKE AWARD will honor BMI Pres. honor DEL BRYANT at THE PLAZA HOTEL in NEW YORK CITY on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24th.  The annual gala is one of the biggest fundraisers for the BROADCASTERS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA -- the charity that helps TV and radio professionals whose lives have been affected by serious illness, accidents, and other life-altering circumstances.

The evening will be hosted by CBS NEWS anchor BOB SCHIEFFER; entertainment will be provided by KRIS KRISTOFFERSON; and home style expert SANDRA LEE will be a presenter. The evening is attracting famed singer/songwriters from rock to country, including MICHAEL BOLTON and MAC DAVIS.  

For more information on THE BROADCASTERS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA, please visit www.broadcastersfoundation.org, or call (212)373-8250.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Wonderful find Petra and Michael will be delighted to be there to honour Del Bryant, he will be indeed !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought would bring this charity event over here and whilst I know and understand that initially Gail, you have started this thread for Michael's charitable golf events wonder if, and even with title, it would not be a good idea to include ALL Michael's charitable events on here so that they are kept together and everyone knows where to come and look for information ???    Obviously if you, or anyone disagree, will remove !!

Link below is into a charitable event at which Michael is taking part and it is for The San Diego Center for Children at the Hilton Hotel, Bayfront, San Diego on 8th April and it is to celebrate their 127th Anniversary.

http://www.centerforchildren.org/annualdinner/

The event will take the form of a dinner, auction and live entertainment and the live entertainment will be Michael.   Seating is at tables and the starting price for what they call a traditional individual seat is $275 with the premium seat being $375.   Tables can be purchased for 10 people with the traditional one being $2750 and the premium one being $3750.  There is also the opportunity to purchase a sponsorship package and that comes in at $10,000.  Tickets can be purchased by following details contained in link.

Petra Christine (Germany)

Oh Petra what a wonderful find and how lovely to eventually see him talking to Kris K !!! :)    Danke, danke, danke Petra !!! :)

For Sylvie and Robin CA, if you pop in here, first photo appears to be taken in foyer of hotel and they are still dressed in outside clothes, coats etc. and it is of Michael, who is facing camera, and Kris Kristofferson is nearest camera and it is profile shot of him and Michael is talking and it looks as though Kris is smiling or just about to start talking;   it is not too clear a photo but it is a lovely shot of both of them and great to see them eventually meeting up.....love it !!! :)    Second one is posed shot of both Michael and Ray Cole in the events room in hotel for you can see all the tables and chairs in background.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the description Sylvia. Pardon my ignorance but I don't know who Ray Cole is. Very cool that Michael got to talk to Kris though. Take care and thanks again Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Sorry didn't say who Ray Cole was Sylvie but I had never heard of him either and checked his Twitter account and it says he is a broadcaster.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service