Michael's charity website has these two events listed.  As more info is available I'll try to list it in this thread.

APRIL 5, 2014                        

MBC FUNDRAISER AT MOHEGAN SUN ARENA

Presented by............

The Mohegan Tribe

On Saturday, April 5, 2014, The Mohegan Tribe will host a special evening on behalf of The Michael Bolton Charities at the Cher concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.  The evening will include an exclusive pre-concert cocktail and hors d'oeuvres reception and Tibal Box Seating to the concert.  The event is limited to 100 guests.  Sponsorships will range from $25,000 to $2,500.  For more information, please contact The Michael Bolton Charities at (203) 483-6463 or email andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com

Also:

Stay tuned for The MBC Celebrity Golf Event which will take place in June 2014 at Shorehaven Golf Club in Norwalk, Connecticut, hosted by The Febbraio Group - Coldwell Banker Commercial.  More info coming soon.

Views: 4683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A picture tweeted from Steve Wilkos of the Steve Wilkos Show who met Michael on the course today at the MBC Golf Event.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. Looks cold up there. It was raining some today in CT. I hope it stopped before the tourney started. I was there in spirit!!LOL I love watching MB play golf.

Robin in MD :)

I know Robin. I really miss not going to the Travelers Event...that was so fun.  Michael had a tweet this morning: 

MBC Golf tourney today but awake too early!

Me too Gail.  Maybe next year!

A beautiful picture! Thank you Sylvia!

And we, in the middle of Germany, sweating at 37 °! That would not be good at golf tournament!

Petra (Germany)

Very nice photo, thanks Sylvia. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

http://wrch.cbslocal.com/2014/06/09/when-men-really-love-women/

A nice article on the golf event yesterday! Here is a man writes only good things about Michael! Please enjoy!!!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for that article Petra and it is a nice one....danke !!! :)

Thanks Petra. Nice article.

Thanks Petra and very nice article. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/michael-bolton-charitie...

Just posted a new picture and blog from Michael.

Thanks Gail and it is a super picture and hope the day was a huge success for MBC !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service