Michael's charity website has these two events listed.  As more info is available I'll try to list it in this thread.

APRIL 5, 2014                        

MBC FUNDRAISER AT MOHEGAN SUN ARENA

Presented by............

The Mohegan Tribe

On Saturday, April 5, 2014, The Mohegan Tribe will host a special evening on behalf of The Michael Bolton Charities at the Cher concert at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.  The evening will include an exclusive pre-concert cocktail and hors d'oeuvres reception and Tibal Box Seating to the concert.  The event is limited to 100 guests.  Sponsorships will range from $25,000 to $2,500.  For more information, please contact The Michael Bolton Charities at (203) 483-6463 or email andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com

Also:

Stay tuned for The MBC Celebrity Golf Event which will take place in June 2014 at Shorehaven Golf Club in Norwalk, Connecticut, hosted by The Febbraio Group - Coldwell Banker Commercial.  More info coming soon.

Views: 4591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have Gail sent the article!

Gail is trying to get more information!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for finding that information Petra and as Michael did say that he wanted to be more involved in charity work not the least bit surprised that he is covering this one for he has been involved before with the City of Hope.   Danke Petra !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This is a charity event confirmed that MB will be there. Trying to find out if he is doing a few songs or a full concert. 

Thanks Gail. 

Robin in MD:)

Ok found out this is a concert but a bit shorter than normal.  

Thanks for the information, Gail! I would like to be present!

Petra (Germany)

http://www.cityofhope.org/national-professional-salon-industry-spir...

Here is an article about the charity event on July 12 with all necessary information (schedule, location of the event).

For all of you who can participate much fun!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for that link Petra and sounds as though wonderful event and definitely wish could be there !!!

Thought would bring this picture over from FB that Jason has posted of himself arriving in Las Vegas yesterday for the show tonight.  For Sylvie and Robin R it is a selfie Jason has taken and he is standing at top of escalators/stairs leading to main concourse of airport and there is a sign above which says:  "Welcome to    Clark County    McCarran International Airport   Las Vegas" and he has just managed to get his head in and whole of sign too....another good one from Jason !!! :)   In one of his other posts I loved his caption and got a good laugh at for he said "Heading to Lost Wages $$$$".....and, unfortunately, how true for some !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute one Sylvia, thanks for pic description, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thank you Sylvie! I like all Selfies by Jason!

Petra (Germany)

Here is pic of Michael on stage last night at the City of Hope Gala in Las Vegas courtesy of Jay Markham.......

Not too clear but better than nothing and hope you agree !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service