Hi, I am Han.

I live in Seoul, South Korea.

MB is supposed to perform in Seoul, Nov.21-22.

I aready book these tickets & am looking forward these concerts.

Do you know the touring band member?

Let me know the band names, please. 

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Han and WELCOME to the forum !!! :)   The concert in Seoul, although tickets on sale, has yet to be confirmed on here and once Michael's tour management have done so Gail, the moderator of the website, will post it on the MB Dates Added thread/page as well as in the main Tour section.

On to your question about band members and can only give you those names of ones who were with him on tour earlier this year for some could change, for many reasons, but here is list of those who were with him earlier and one I know that can be confirmed as still with Michael's band is Jason Peterson DeLaire who is the saxophonist and keyboard player for he has said he will be with Michael next year on tour.   Other band members are on drums, Drew McKeon:  lead guitarist, Ryan Parrino:  bass guitarist, Nelson Braxton:  piano, Brian Becvar: backing singer and soloist, Kelly Levesque: backing singer and soloist, Amanda Brown.  Hope that answers question ???

Hope you have wonderful, wonderful concerts and enjoy every moment !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Sylvia.

Thank you so much.

I went to the concerts at Royal Albert Hall, London.

It was great, great & unforgettable nights.

I saw Jason Peterson DeLaire, Nelson Braxton, Brian Becvar and didn't remember other members.

I am excited about his concerts.

Sincerely

Good news for Gail has confirmed dates yesterday so concerts definitely on......go Michael  !!!! :  Hope you have wonderful time and know you will..... not too long to wait either.....excitement !!! :)   Thought would add picture of poster in case you FORGET dates....LOL

Have FUN !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service