At this time, Michael is scheduled to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am Februrary 9-15.  Here is the link to the page with his picture.  http://www.attpbgolf.com/players

It will be shown on tv and here is the schedule:

TV TIMES (Pacific Standard Time)
Thursday, February 12 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Friday, February 13 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Saturday, February 14 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.  CBS
Sunday, February 15 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  
Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:30 p.m.  CBS

Views: 1455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Gail for the information! I hope there are many images again!
Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million for information Gail and I'm sleeping on the job not finding that one out this year....LOL   Thanks Gail and here is wishing Michael every success !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi folks and thought would share this pick on here that picked up on Twitter which Rick "Shovald" (Twitter handle so not sure if name) tweeted wishing Michael good luck in the tournament and as the Pro-Am kicks off on 12th thought would get this thread going again.  BTW Rick is the caddy in the middle and Clay Walker is other golfer.. Late nights and scoreboards coming up again and I'm looking forward to ..... yes indeed !!! lol

Rick has tweet me back with where and when pic taken and it was at the Clay Walker Charity Classic on 21st June, 2014.....there is one we missed !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael is paired with David Carr for competition and the other two in his group are Alexander Levy and Pascal Grizot.  Michael is playing off of a 11 handicap and Pascal Grizot is playing off of a 1 handicap.

Here are tee-off times along with courses for the 3 days:

Thursday, 12th February

Spyglass Hill Golf Course (SP)

Tee off time: 9.28 a.m.

Friday, 13th February

Pebble Beach Golf Links (PB)

Tee off time 8.44 a.m.

Saturday, 14th February

Monterey Peninsula Country Golf Club Shore Course (MP)

Tee off time 10.12 a.m.

Little bit added information is that the 3M Celebrity Challenge takes place today and Kenny G and Clint Eastwood are two that are taking part in that and Michael isn't BTW.  So glad to see Kenny G playing in the comp for bet Michael and him will have a blast over the next few days.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia. One of these years I'd love to go out there and see him play in a big tourney. I've enjoyed the ones I have attended back here over the years, it's alot of fun.

I hope MB has a great three days of golf and makes it to the weekend rounds!!

Robin in MD :)

http://www.exklusiv-golfen.de/news/pebble-beach-golfplatz-69241

The channel "Sky Sports HD 1" transmit live the golf tournament, too. The transmission times are available at the link!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for that information Petra and wish I had Sky Sports, och well !!! :)

Here is our first picture with our tweet from Michael which Gail has created a blog for on the main page.  Here is tweet.....

"I'm here!!! AT&T Pro Am!"

For Sylvie and Robin, if you pop in here, it is a beautiful picture and Michael is standing on edge of course with a panoramic view of the ocean and land in the background and he is standing with his arms outstretched holding a golf ball in one.  He is dressed in his, now usual, flat cap with black tee-shirt under royal blue polo shirt and his dark blue trousers and he is looking terrific.  All in all with the gorgeous colours of the ocean behind him and the colours he is wearing it makes for a really beautiful picture, beautiful !! :) 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

I was thinking also, when I found the article! I have also not a sky channel! :(((

Petra (Germany)

Hi Sylvia, I appreciate that your pic descriptions seem to almost come automatically, thank you so much! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hallo Petra, maybe you should let the Pink Ladies know about this one too... Thanks for the update sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is another picture with tweet that Michael has sent and it is a closer up one of him just a bit further back on the green from first one.  It is a selfie and good one too.....he's getting better at taking those !!!! LOL   In his tweet he just says:  "I'm here!!!"

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service