At this time, Michael is scheduled to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am Februrary 9-15.  Here is the link to the page with his picture.  http://www.attpbgolf.com/players

It will be shown on tv and here is the schedule:

TV TIMES (Pacific Standard Time)
Thursday, February 12 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Friday, February 13 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Saturday, February 14 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.  CBS
Sunday, February 15 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  
Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:30 p.m.  CBS

Views: 1455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A lovely photo I found on Twitter which has been posted by a radio station and it is of Michael with I believe the guys name is Tahir Davis but looks as though he doesn't have a Twitter account but talk about two handsome men in blue....wow !!! :)  Michael is all in his blue outfit or, at least, what you can see of him and he has on a royal blue polo shirt and pale blue baseball cap and Tahir is in full dress uniform.  Unfortunately, I don't know all your services uniforms and I am wondering if he is in fact in the Marines and too wondering if Michael was there on Military Day possibly practicing because was not aware of seeing him taking part in the competition with outfit he has on.  Tahir could be one of the Course Officials for there is no significant stripes on his jacket to signify rank but he does appear to have a name badge just below right lapel.....what I am trying to say is I have no idea what his uniform represents but one thing I do know is, he looks darn good in it !!!! lol.   BTW they are shaking hands and in some respects looks quite unusual for Tahir has on his white uniform gloves, therefore, it is his gloved hand which is shaking Michael's ungloved hand but you can see Michael's left hand, on which he has his golfing glove, holding a club.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

A really beautiful picture! Thanks Sylvia!
Petra (Germany)

Thanks again for pic description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service