At this time, Michael is scheduled to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am Februrary 9-15.  Here is the link to the page with his picture.  http://www.attpbgolf.com/players

It will be shown on tv and here is the schedule:

TV TIMES (Pacific Standard Time)
Thursday, February 12 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Friday, February 13 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Saturday, February 14 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.  CBS
Sunday, February 15 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  
Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:30 p.m.  CBS

Views: 1569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A photo Dan McLaughlin has put out on Twitter of himself, taking the selfie, and in middle is Larry "the Cable Guy" (I don't know who he is but maybe during next few days will pick up who exactly he is but he sounds a darn good laugh, that's for sure !!) and of course Michael standing at other side.   Photo was taken last night and not too sure if could be in Clubhouse (fellow on far left looks as though holding a guitar and I think there was a show put on last night by a lot of them with Michael, Kenny G, Clay Walker and different ones) for they are indoors somewhere but not getting a view of surroundings as the three of them are close to camera which obviously happens when it is a selfie but it is a good selfie !!! lol 

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Larry is a well known stand up comedian. I love Larry. Cool photo.

Robin in MD ")

Thanks for that Robin and was just coming over to say about him because I checked on him and he is one of celebrities taking part in comp and it says about him being a comedian and actor.  He looks a right jovial guy ....got a certain twinkle in his eyes !!! lol

Thanks Robin !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah Larry has a catch phrase Get R Done and stuff like that. He was the voice of Mater the tow truck in the animated movie Cars, and he had a show for a while Only In America about different things you would find here.  Interesting and really funny guy. He does alot with charity stuff too.  I bet he had MB laughing alot!

Thanks for posting the pic here!

Robin in MD :)

Just to say Michael has teed off and he has gone through 1st hole on 2.  To let you know Kenny G has gone through 3rd hole and he is on Evens.  Follow the two pals, why not !!!! LOL

Further up-date:  Michael is half way round just having gone through 9th and he is on 3 and his professional partner is on 6, bottom of the professional field.  Kenny G is through 11 with -1 and he in fact is partnered with Ian Poulter the GB player.

Michael has finished his 1st Round and has come in with a 4 giving him 76 for the round.   Kenny G finished -3 ending with 68 for the round.  Kenny was playing on the MP Course.  Here's wishing Michael good luck for tomorrow and hopefully another day and another Course will make all the difference.

Thanks for the update, Sylvia!

Unfortunately I don't know the game of golf. I hope the results are good?!

Petra (Germany)

Michael Bolton waits for play on the fifth green during the first round of the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am at Spyglass Hill on February 12, 2015 in Pebble Beach, California.

Petra (Germany)

No, Petra his 1st round was not good and in fact he came in last in the Amateur Field but believe the Spyglass Hill Course is the hardest of the three they play on. 

Thanks so much for bringing photo over here for it is a lovely one and that is a putter he has in his hand so looks as though he is measuring up and starting to walk forward to play a putt on the 5th green.  For Sylvie and Robin it is a full length shot of Michael on the 5th green and he has just raised a foot to start walking forward and he has putter over his shoulder with hand holding up at his chin/mouth and other hand coming across chest to rest on folded arm and he is concentrating.  He is dressed from head to toe in his navy blue with flat cap and polo shirt.

Thank you very much for new up-date, Sylvia!

Now I crossed my fingers and hope Michael has more of luck in round 2!

Petra (Germany)

Article about 1st Round of play and mentions Michael and says about him holding the partnership together which he did when you see David Carr's score....well done Michael !!!   Has some good pictures of Kenny G in it along with Clint Eastwood.

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/tour/tour-galleries/pebble-beach-cele...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service