At this time, Michael is scheduled to play in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro Am Februrary 9-15.  Here is the link to the page with his picture.  http://www.attpbgolf.com/players

It will be shown on tv and here is the schedule:

TV TIMES (Pacific Standard Time)
Thursday, February 12 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Friday, February 13 12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.   Golf Channel

Saturday, February 14 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:00 p.m.  CBS
Sunday, February 15 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.  
Golf Channel
12:00 ‐  3:30 p.m.  CBS

Views: 1455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thought would bring this little piece of news over from the 3M Charity Challenge that took place on 11th February at Pebble Beach and photo shows Kenny G and Clint Eastwood

"Over $220,000 has been donated to charity over the last two days thanks to Chevron and 3M! San Francisco 49ers were the big winners in the Chevron Shoot-Out while Team Eastwood was victorious in the 3M Celebrity Challenge with Ray Romano and Charles Kelly of Lady Antebellum as the winning duo!"

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Up date on 2nd Round for Michael and he has gone through 3rd hole with a -1......yipeeeeee !!! :)   So pleased for him, so pleased and hope he can keep it up !!!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael is half way round 2nd Round and he is lying evens.

Michael has finished Round 2 and come in with a 68 and 4 under.....fantastic round !!! :)   Him and David Carr are now placed Evens in the pairing.  He picked up his professional partner once again, wouldn't be where they are if not for Michael and believe he sank about a 10' putt at 11th hole.  Think he was interviewed but can't find so if anyone else comes across please share.

He was shown several times today on the Golf Channel. I DVR'd it and a friend on Twitter shared where he was shown. His impromptu interview was mostly about his singing career and such and he hadn't played in a few years with being so busy.  Mostly about that and his early years singing and when he started at age 10 going to school etc.  It was a nice interview. He played much better today. Looked great in all black with a blue baseball cap.  

Robin in MD :)

Super pic Paul James has posted on Twitter of himself and friends along with Michael today at Pebble Beach.  For Sylvie and Robin it is a selfie and all it is four smiling faces....it is great !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Robin for the heads up about the interview and thanks Sylvia for pic description. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

A highlights video from Pebble Beach and it shows Michael making the great putt he did yesterday, think it was either 10' or 12' feet at 11th hole (don't quote me). You can see him at approx. 00.40 mins.

http://www.golfchannel.com/media/amateur-hour-rd-2-action-pebble-be...

Thank you very, very, very much Sylvia!!!

Petra (Germany)

Wow. Thanks a lot Sylvia. Very nice.

Best regards from Berlin

Katrin

I just got a Zimbio photo alert and this was in it of MB today playing in round 3 of the ProAm. He has on a bergundy shirt and black golf pants and a black hat. Taken right after he made a swing and is seriously watching where his ball went!! LOL Cute photo!!

I hope his game picked up as they were last in the standings earlier today for the Pro-Am. I haven't had time to check again.

Enjoy! 

Robin in MD :)

Great photo and double helpings can't be complained about when it is as good as that.....thanks Robin and Merci Francoise !!!! :)  I'll probably get Zimbio alert tomorrow .....LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service