6:30-7:30 pm ~ Private Sponsor Reception

7:30 pm ~ Dinner, Dancing, Silent & LiveAuctions

9:00 pm ~ Performance

More info check here:

http://www.michaelboltoncharities.com/index.php/events

Views: 2462

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for information Gail and hope it is as big a success this year as last years was and we get plenty of pics too....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Is this going to replace the MB/Dave Mason Gala? 

Anna (in MO)

No Anna don't believe it will replace the Gala in Vegas for this is a different event entirely which Michael joined with for the first time last year and it's for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America and it is held in suburb of New York and there is no golf involved....lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin, this doesn't take the place of the gala that we know. This has been done for a few years at different residences. One was in the Hamptons I believe. It does benefit the MBC as well as the other charity that Sylvia mentions.  I dont' have any info on a gala in Las Vegas or anywhere else as of right now.

Thanks Gail.
Robin in MD ;)

I didn't mean Robin, I meant Anna!!!LOL Boy am I getting old!!!LOL

LOL Gail, I just saw this a while ago!! First time I posted was above!LOL Hey it's all good. I'm getting old too.

Wish he'd do the golf in CT again but boy we would be hot again this week walking that course. It's this week that we usually go if he does the Traveler's Event!! :)

Robin in MD:)

Thought would post this write-up from the David Foster Foundation about the Gala in Toronto, Canada on 26th September that Michael is taking part in in this thread....

http://davidfosterfoundation.com/michael-bolton-and-sinbad-added-to...

Have put it in Miscellany thread but as it is a charity event thought no harm in posting over here and possibly this is where discussion should centre about it, if everyone agrees ???   Here is pic of poster for the event.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Another charity event Michael is taking part in and it is for the "Keep Memory Alive" Summer Social & Rodeo which is being held at the Shakespeare Ranch, Glenbrook, Lake Tahoe, Nevada over the weekend of 17th/18th July with Michael being the guest entertainer on Saturday night, 18th July.  Tickets are on sale for the Saturday night show and they come as a package which costs $2,500 each.   

http://www.keepmemoryalive.org/ways_to_contribute/attend_an_event/r...

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

For information have picked up that Michael and band are doing a concert in Yokohama, Japan on 14th July and it is for the Dr. Handa Foundation.  It is being called a "Celebration of Midsummer Night's Jazz and Pop" and it is being held in the Pacifico Yokohama National University Hall.  Here is poster for event and it is quite easy to read and understand ... LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia, I saw a tweet from Amanda today talking about a long flight to Japan. This must be why. LOL

Robin in MD :)

Thought might like to see this pic that Jason has put out of a programme page showing all the band members and of course with their names written in Japanese as well as what instruments etc they play.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service