Hi, will Michael be touring the UK in 2015?

Views: 869

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Oliver and welcome to the forum.  Wow, Michael hasn’t left the U.K. yet and you’re asking about next year? :D Is this because you've enjoyed your last concert so much or you've missed out on one? Just wondering. To our knowledge, Michael hasn’t made plans that far in advance yet, not for touring anyway. You need to keep an eye on 2 pages from this site. First, the events page for all events

http://michaelbolton.com/events/event/listUpcoming  

…which lists all confirmed events and also the “MB dates added part 2” thread:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added-part-2

…which is for dates unconfirmed and soon to be listed by our moderator Gail, or listings fans find on the internet and need confirmation. Sorry for no official dates, but hope this helps Oliver, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thank you for your response sylvie, i will keep an eye out
Ive missed him this time so wont get chance this year, really hoping he is back in 2015

Hi Oliver, same here. Michael was scheduled to come to Montreal in February but he got sick and we're still waiting for him to reschedule, so I feel your pain. :D Feel free to look around the forum, you might like it here and if you need help navigating, let me know. Take care and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hi Oliver and WELCOME to the forum and so sorry to hear you've missed Michael this year and I remember in 2010 when I just bought my laptop and came on here and he was just finishing his last tour here then and I missed it all too so I feel for you because I know how I felt but as you say there is always 2015 and as far as I am concerned that boy had better hit these shores again then for definitely not going to wait another 4 years !!! LOL

As Sylvie says keep popping in to make sure you don't miss any announcements !!!

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service