I know a number of you like to send birthday cards to Michael and I wanted to let you know that I'll be glad to collect them and forward them on to him.  You can get them to him two ways. You can send them to his charity address:

Michael Bolton Charities, Inc.

Attention: Michael

P.O. Box 936

Branford, CT 06405

Or you can send them to me and I will send them all together a few days from his birthday to him.  If you want to do it this way, please PM me on this forum or email me at boltoninfo@aol.com for the address.  If sending to me, I'll need them by February 22nd.

Any questions, let me know.  Gail

Views: 525

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail for address and information and thanks a million for doing, once again, for us fans   .... thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Thank you Gail,

With great apprreation as always for all you for Michael and his fans!

Love,

Kellie

Just checking in here.  I haven't gotten any emails or PM's asking for an address to send their card to so I'm guessing those sending already have an address or are sending it through the MBC? I do have a few waiting to go and have to send them by the 22nd to get to MB in time..so just a reminder.  Gail

Thanks for up date Gail !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Mine is going straight to MBC, thanks for the reminder!

Dear Gail,

can I insert here?

Thanks Marie

Sure!!!  Gail

Dear Gail,

here is my birthday card for Michael,

please, send  my wishes to Michael.

Thanks You, Marie from Prague

Hello Gail,

Thank you for your precious information! Sadly, I won't be able to send my birthday card before Feb 22 (which is tomorrow), - I still would love to send it, shall I send it to the address above or elsewhere?

Thank you!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service