Place to post anything and everything Michael does throughout year for, his own beloved, Michael Bolton Charities Incorporated and all other charitable events and work he undertakes throughout 2017.

Pic is one taken in 2011 at the MBC event in Ojai, CA.  Clint Eastwood is pictured with Michael.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Views: 1859

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Believe this is a, more than, appropriate post to start this page/thread off with for 2017 and it is Michael's announcement, in Hawaii, last night of competition being conducted on MBC's behalf by Prizeo.

Here is post on Michael's FB page along with link to video of his live stream from his concert on 14th February in Honolulu, Hawaii, where he made announcement about competition.

"Help support The Michael Bolton Charities by donating at Prizeo.com/michael and enter to win a pair of tickets & flights to one of my concerts!"

https://www.facebook.com/MBsings/videos/10155788196343154/

Please note at beginning of video there is no sound for you see Michael sitting down in front of a piano which is covered in rose petals and he has a heart shaped chocolate box in his hands from which he has just taken a chocolate and he is opening it and then takes a bite and thoroughly enjoys that chocolate.  Would say, do not believe Michael was knew filming had started.... just a little "something" that makes you aware of that as he sits munching.

FI Prizeo do have a page on FB where they have details about competitions they are running and here is link into said page

https://www.facebook.com/PrizeoUK/

Finally, to let you all know, there is a time limit on this competition and it is showing that there are 41 days left to enter so looking like it could be 27th March when it will finish.

Hi Sylvia, I feel I should also point out that the competition/contest isn't available in all countries: it's not in Canada. Thanks for the reminder about the expiry date. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Thanks for heads up about Rules Sylvie.  Whilst you say not available in Canada what the rules actually show are not available in Province of Quebec so not the whole of Canada but still disappointed you cannot take part.  Certainly too with the regulations governing how much, cash wise, is available for air fare, people would have to think as would imagine a few countries air fare might be more to the States than what is on offer.  Especially too depending where in the States the concert is chosen from, for big difference travelling to New York than travelling to CA....food for thought !!!

Again thanks for heads up !!! :)

Hi again Sylvia, well frankly, I'm used to being excluded in Quebec, but the site actually said: "Regrettably, we are unable to accept entries from your country at this time", when I suppose it should have said "region". So if it's available in other provinces, that's perfect: I'll just move! lol Thanks very much for that precision Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Here is what is actually printed under "Eligibility" from the Rules Sylvie and although it says "any place ....." would have thought if the whole of Canada void they wouldn't just have singled out "Province of Quebec" ... seems strange and more than a little question mark hanging over.  Need to wait and see if anybody outwith Quebec in Canada tries to enter and see what happens for them.

"Each Sweepstakes is void in Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Myanmar, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, the Province of Quebec, and any place where the offering of the Sweepstakes or the awarding of a prize is prohibited. Subject to all applicable laws".

Michael has sent below tweet and although not directly related to Charity but as he has included video where announcement of competition was made decided to post on here.  Will take to Miscellany thread as well

Did u all check out my Facebook Live? Wanna see more like this??

Nice opportunity for someone to maybe win a concert ticket! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yes indeed Kathy ......keeping fingers crossed might eventually meet you at a show in USA and how would that be for a turnaround !!!! lol  Just gotta keep dreamin' .... heard that phrase somewhere before !!! lol

MBC have announced that the annual benefit event, "An Intimate Evening Under The Stars with Michael Bolton" will take place at private estate in the Hamptons on 19th August this year.  Here is poster which shows event details...

Here is relevant details concerning Sponsorships and Ticket Pricing:

Lead Sponsor   $25,000 ($22,000 is tax deductible)

Benefits:  Twenty (20) tickets to private cocktail reception and meet & greet with Michael Bolton, Dinner and performance by Michael Bolton.  Prominent listing as Lead Sponsor on invitation and all event materials.

Platinum Sponsor   $10,000 ($8,500 is tax deductible)

Benefits:  Ten (10) tickets to private cocktail reception and meet & greet with Michael Bolton, Dinner and performance by Michael Bolton.  Prominent listing as Platinum Sponsor on invitation and all event material

Diamond Sponsor   $7,500 ($6,300 is tax deductible)

Benefits:  Eight (8) tickets to private cocktail reception and meet & greet with Michael Bolton, Dinner and performance by Michael Bolton.  Prominent listing as Diamond Sponsor on invitation and all event material

Gold Sponsor   $5,000 ($4,100 is tax deductible)

Benefits:  Six (6) tickets to private cocktail reception and meet & greet with Michael Bolton, Dinner and performance by Michael Bolton.  Premier listing as Gold Sponsor on invitation and all event materials. 

Silver Sponsor   $2,500 ($2,200 is tax deductible)

Benefits:  Two (2) tickets to private cocktail reception and meet & greet with Michael Bolton, Dinner and performance by Michael Bolton.  Listing as Silver Sponsor on invitation and all event materials. 

Individual Ticket   $500 limited availability ($350 is tax deductible)

Benefits:  Dinner and performance by Michael Bolton

Questions:  Call (203) 483-6463 or email andrena@michaelboltoncharities.com

JFI Michael has posted tweet in connection with competition being run through Prizeo and there are only 19th days left to enter .......

"Want a trip to one of my concerts!? I'll dedicate a song to you, we'll meet up backstage, and all for !"

Michael is taking part in The Warburton Celebrity Golf Music and Run Event to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital which is being held at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Golf and Spa Resort, Palm Desert, CA.  The golf competition is played over today and tomorrow and last night their was "The Soiree" where celebrities attended and performed and Michael sang WAMLAW.  The draw for the pairings, etc. in the golf was also made.

http://patrickwarburtongolf.com/golf/

Here is lovely pic of Michael at The Jam which was held at the Marriott on Friday night (not as I reported earlier "the Soiree" for that was held on Saturday evening) and as you can see he is pictured with John O'Hurley, his wife, but other gentlemen in group I do not know and there is no indication who any are.  Feel should know him because have feeling he is "old" singer from a group  The Warburton Charity Golf Tournament shared the pic along with others from event and golf tournament.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service