I wanted to start this thread for those of you who would like to post a birthday message to Michael.  Michael's birthday is February 26th.  I know Sally has set up a new way to give messages to Michael this year since it is a special birthday (65th) but for those who aren't able to participate or would rather leave a message here, please do so and I'll forward the link on to him for his birthday.  

Just to be clear, these are birthday wishes...anything vulgar, rude or out of line will be deleted. Any questions, let me know. Gail

Views: 2285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Michael!

Just wanted to wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You have brought so much joy to all of your fans for many years & you continue to do so. So, I'm wishing you the best birthday ever!

Love,

Anna (in MO)

Hi Michael

Just want to wish you a very happy birthday and hope you have a great day with all your family relaxing, as you well deserve it . as you bring us all so much joy with your music ,so I would like to say just relax because this is you day

love

AUDREY QUINN ( LONDON - UK )

Hi Michael,

I wish You all the Best in Your amazing and joyful 65th Birthday, and hard health in Your life

from my heart

Marie

HAPPY 65th birthday Michael
Wishing you all the best for your special day
Enjoy it with family and friends especially your beautiful grandchildren ❤️

HAPPY 65th Birthday Michael!

Seems like it was just yesterday my friends and I had that huge Birthday Card for you in York, PA the night of your 60th birthday that the fans signed.  We were honored to be a part of getting that for you along with Gail.  Time sure flies.

As I say every year you just get better and better. Thanks for all the years of great music and fun adventures. I'm looking forward to another year of MB trips and wonderful music. See you on the road soon!!! 

Below is my fav shot I caught of you this year in Carmel, IN.  Love that velvet jacket! :)

With Love and Continued Support ALWAYS!!!

Robin Sterner in MD :)

Hi Michael and Happy Birthday to you and celebrate it good with many more returns. This is a special birthday this year. Loved seeing you in Indio CA and hope there's more shows out west here this year. Everyone speaks of this velvet jacket, I'd love to touch it some day. :) xo. God bless you.

Happy 65th Birthday Michael!  Hope you have a wonderful birhday with family and friends  Hope you will be able to spent some time with your children and grandchildren 

Happy Birthday   Hope to see you in NYC soon

Gloria

Happy 65th Birthday Michael!

I wish you a wonderful time on your special day, hope you get to spend it relaxing with your family and may you continue to be blessed with the very best of health always. VERY PROUD to be a fan of yours...thank you for all the special things you do for us fans and for always brightening our days with your beautiful music and adorable humour too!! Looking forward very much to seeing you back here in the UK in October/November, SUPER-EXCITED to be going to 2 concerts plus An Audience With!!

Lots of love and best wishes

Sandra (Devon UK) XX

Happy 65th Birthday Michael, hope you have a wonderful day, being at home with your wonderful family and those really cute kids. They must love having their grandpa home for a while. I think sometimes we are selfish, wishing that you were in our part of the world.  However I am looking forward to your show in Blackpool 19th October also Liverpool November.  Have a great  "CHILL OUT" Michael, see you soon.  Lots of love.   Mitch XXX

Happy Birthday! Micheal.

Keep doing what you are doing for our fans cause you are the one made of steel.

Happy 65th Birthday Michael. Hope you have a great day filled with lots of love laughter and fun with your daughters and grandchildren. Remember age is just a number. An you my man are like a fine wine that only gets better with age. Michael you are hotter and sexier now and your voice is so powerful and passionate. Your songs and voice have helped me thru a lot of hard times and good times. I only wish I could find a man like you. I've been one of your top fans for over 34 years and my grandchildren grew up on your music and voice. Love you to the moon and back Michael. Please come to Chicago with VIP package. Seeing you is on my bucket list an on May7th I'll be 72 so I need to get this checked off my list. Thank you for being the caring passionate understanding man that you are and for always paying it forward. God bless you and your family.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service