Michael will be guest on DWTS next week...so be sure to tune it in!  Check your local listings for time and channels. Gail

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much for letting us know!! Love you! Your the best!!

Love Eileen  xx

I have not watched DWTS since his performance last season, since he will be performing again I will be watching. I LOVE seeing him perform!!!!! Thank's Gail!!

Love, Shannon xx

Gail:

Thanks for the information.  Looking forward to May 10th and wondering who will be singing with Michael.  Should be exciting!  We are expecting another Gem of a performance!

Diane

Hi there,

Carol posted a press article about Gems on the music thread. The article says, it is Delta Goodrem who will sing a duet with MB on DWTS.

Enjoy - and hopefully someone puts a video on youtube for all of us to see and listen LOL

Best wishes

Astrid

Grammy Award Winning and Multi Platinum Recording Artist Michael Bolton Set to Release a Brand New Album Gems - The Duets Collection in Stores June 21, 2011

WILL ALSO PERFORM ON ABC'S DANCING WITH THE STARS ON MAY 10 WITH DELTA GOODREM

See full article on the music thread:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-bolton-gems-press

Thanks for the info on who he's singing with on DWTS. Guess their song will be the one they perform from GEMS!! Exciting!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Astrid, good to see you here sweetie and thanks for the info and the link: wow, I'm impressed! :D Take care Astrid. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

http://delta-daily.com/2011/05/06/delta-goodrem-to-perform-on-abcs-dancing-with-the-stars-us-with-michael-bolton/

Another one.

Hi Pilar, Thanks, It does work Sylvia, If you copy and paste it to your seach browser it works ok that way.. Nice little mention of her and then MB's press release on her site..

Robin in Maryland :)

Thanks a million Robin for your advice and - wow - I did it - I got it to work !!! :)  

Thanks too Pilar - very nice to read it all again and with her own little introduction - just to hope that all Delta fans go out and buy and help to make it the smash hit it should be !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

MB did great on DWTS..The song wasn't grabbing me at first but after rewinding the DVR of it I like it better and now MB has on FB a video about them recording this song and it's powerful, I think on the CD this is going to be one amazing duet! Delta's voice is beautiful! I like her voice with Michael's alot!!  Songs usually grab me or they don't and this one at first didn't really but I am liking it more every listen!! It reminds me of How Am I Supposed To Live W/O You since it's about breaking up..Just my observation.. I hope he has a major hit with it and with GEMS!!

Great job on DWTS tonight, he looked so happy and they called MB after VIRAL VIDEO STAR!!LOL  He was all smiles!!!

He sure did have some smile Robin - I wouldn't have believed his smile could have got any broader, but it did - wonderful to see him so happy !! :)  First time too that I listened to it this morning I wondered but then after a few plays  -  "hooked" on !! lol.  Believe after all the excitement of Jack Sparrow it had a little subduing effect - maybe if he had come out dressed as Erin or, even better still, as Cher could have gone "viral" immediately ....I am going to break that one nerve that Kathy is hanging by  !!!! LOL.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

I've posted a video of the making of I'm Not Ready that Michael and Delta Goodrem sang on DWTS tonight.  Here is the link to the video on youtube as well for those who have a hard time with facebook and other links.

http://www.youtube.com/michaelboltontv#p/u/0/9LD71sN0gAw

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service