Dear Michael, the reason of this message it' to let you know that I'm a writer and I working in book titled "It's Never too late to say to try again" and in one of the chapters I want to include part of your song "Just One Love" beacuse the main character heard the song and he understand that he never realize what really love is. So I want to ask you if it's possible to include part of the lyrics in my book, in advance thank you so much for you attention. God Bless you!

P.s. here is an introduction about the book: ‎"It's Never too late to try again" "Nunca es tarde para volverlo a intentar" Abraham Lugo
Thanks to all those who encourage me to write a book specially to YOU♥ . The title and the characters are already done I'll give you details about the story among Aaron David Lubensky The patient, Mara Angeline Jimenovickh the Psychologist, Jesus The only one God, Elizabeth Zukerman the friend and the rest of the characters. So you or yopur crew can contact me at ideasconvida@hotmail.com. Thank you so much again Michael and continue to write those beautifuls songs....

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Abraham,

It might be better if you contact the admin team to ask them to pass this message on to Michael, this is probably not the best place for you to make your request.

It is highly unlikely that Michael will contact you via this forum so do not be dissappointed if you dont hear anything from him.

Good luck with your book.

Jennifer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service