Hey Gang,

I was wondering about a few things.....

Michael mentioned about his mom and daughters on DWTS that they live in Connecticut, was he born and raised there?  Does he also live there?  Does he have brothers and/or sisters?  Besides the Guitar, does he play any other instrument?

Thanks!
Helena

Views: 4279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HI HELENA! I AM NOT SURE WIHICH PICTURES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT MOST OF THE PICTURES OF MICHAEL ARE WITH FANS THERE ARE PICTURES OF HIS DAUGHTERS IN THE GALLERY GO TO THE GALLERY THEN CLICK ALL ALBUMS THEN GO TO PAGE 2 THEN GO ABOUT HALF WAY DOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE RIGHT YOU WILL SEE MICHAEL AND HIS DAUGHTERS CLICK THIS AND YOU WILL SEE SEVERAL PICTURES OF MICHAEL AND HIS DAUGHTER INCLUDING ONE OF JUST HIS THREE DAUGHTERS

GLORIA

Hya Helena,
there are several photos of the girls all together all grown up easily available on the internet. I do know of a few locally, but am loathe to post them here as I do not have their permission to do so and do not want to breach any confidance with them.

They are all incredible young ladies and really very beautiful. Each one looks different to the other. Two are blonde whilst one is a brunette.

Do a search on google images and I'm certain you will find one.

Sorry, I cant be of more help, but hope you understand.

Love Jennifer XX
Michael's mom Helen still lives in NewHaven ans he does have two siblings,Brother Orrin who is also musically talented and has a great voice of his own and a sister Sandra.Mike has more than one place of residence .Michael can play a numerous imsturments as well as a gifted song-writer not only for his own music but still finds time to help others in the music industry.Any day now Mike is expecting a grandchild and is back on tour and loving every moment with his fans.He may be 57 but still looks as great as he did when he was 25.The years have been kind to him, like a good vintage of wine, he gets better with time.Love you Mike,,,
Hya Pamela,

Both Sharon and myself have answered your other post concerning Michaels Grandchild to say that Taryn gavebirth to a baby girl on wednesday.

Amelia Rose weighed in at 7lbs 10oz. She has light brown hair and blue eyes. She is absolutely stunning.

Thought I'd post this here just incase you didnt see the other reply.

Love Jennifer XX
Gloria...Thanks for letting me know where to look in the Gallery!! His daughters are lovely. I enjoyed seeing the pictures of his home as well! He has a georgeous house....the only room I didn't care for as much is his kitchen...only because I'm not a fan of dark wood in any kitchen. But if he invited me to dinner, I would still go..LOL!! :)

Helena

Whew......I'm glad I was able to find my old "Questions about Michael" thread, since I have a question....Sylvie, are you listening to this?  LOL!!

Was wondering if Michael was ever on any of these TV shows years ago..."Solid Gold", "Soul Train" and "American Bandstand"?  I used to watch these shows on and off over the years, but don't think I saw Michael on any of them.  I think the book about Michael that I got recently, mentioned that he was on the Soul Train, but I did not find any video's on YouTube.  I only found this...Michael on American Bandstand...only a brief interview but no song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lw_JwuwQR4

Thanks as always,

Helena...xx....

Michael has been on American Bandstand and sang as well as Soul Train.  Don't remember Solid Gold though..anyone else?  You didn't ask this but just came to mind while typing ...he also performed at the Apollo Theater several times and got a standing ovation each time.  The first time he sang Dock of The Bay and that's when Otis Redding's widow wrote him a letter telling him that his version was her favorite after her husband's.  The second time I believe he sang Can I Touch You There but not positive about that.

Article about Michael at the Apollo

Thanks for the article Gail....really enjoyed reading it!! 

Helena..xx...

Hi Helena, of course I'm listening! :D If Gail says he's been on "Soul train", he's been on "Soul train", but I don't think we had it up here in Canada sweetie. I love that bit on Youtube about Michael on "American Bandstand"! Okay, the song he sang was "That's what love is all about". I only know this because at some point, Dick Clark had a compilation show of American Bandstand heartthrobs and we saw just a few seconds of Michael singing that! Oh and they had John Travolta singing "Let her in", if you remember that one... :D Hope that helps. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi,

have you ever seen Michael wearing eyeglasses (not sunglasses !!!). Or does he wear contact lenses?

Ivana (wearing eyeglasses to see him better :-))))

Ivana, what have you  drawn on our Michael? ;) You are so funny.

Now, I would have put Michael in some rectagle shaped lenses myself. Anyone else got any suggestions? Ha Ha! Horn rims? Harry Potters?

Love Jennifer XX

Hello Jennifer,

you know I have a hugh sense of humor. When I can laugh at myself,  it's great :-))

Maybe Gail could answer my question :-)) or even Michael ???

Michael, come on!!!

Love, Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service