Hey Gang,

I was wondering about a few things.....

Michael mentioned about his mom and daughters on DWTS that they live in Connecticut, was he born and raised there?  Does he also live there?  Does he have brothers and/or sisters?  Besides the Guitar, does he play any other instrument?

Thanks!
Helena

Views: 4279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ivana,

That picture is great - one for my profile ........instead of four eyes we'll be eight eyes !!!!!!!!   But, amazing how you can't make the guy look bad - he still looks great, even with those glasses on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Good one Ivana !!!!!!!!!!!   :D.

Sylvia.    Wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

thank you so much for your words, I like to hear, I made somebody laugh :-)), at this moment you and Jennifer .-))

Yes, you are absolutely right, whatever he wears, he looks great.... dinner jacket, jeans, shorts, even nude.... :-))

Your Ivana

Hi Ivana,

OMG, when I saw the yellow colour coming up I knew which picture it was - oh girl, you had me worried - I thought - WHAT has she drawn this time!   It is a pity in that picture you can't see me - I am sitting up the other end of the bath !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.   You couldn't enlarge that picture any more ......could you Ivana ????????????

Sylvia.     Wee Scottish friend.

He looks kinda cute....doesn't he?   :)

Helena...xx...

I was just wondering.....do any of you have a picture of Michael's father?  I've seen quite a few of his mother, but nothing of his dad.

Helena..xx...

Hi Helena, I don't think there are any if at all pictures of Michael's dad George because he passed on before Michael hit it big, sadly. We've heard he followed him as much as he could throughout the 70's though, despite his declining health. Michael used to say in early 90's interviews that his dad foresaw his success and would tell him:"You're gonna be big big big!" Always 3 times for some reason... And Michael would retort:"I hope so 'cause I gotta eat!" :D I loved those stories... Well, there's your answer sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Too bad Sylvie...would have like to see a picture of his dad.  Oh well....

Helena

How about drawing a mustache or beard on Michael... Give him the Clark Gable look...  LOL!!!

Helena..xx...

Hi Helena,

Now you stop it - you'll be giving  that Ivana ideas and she doesn't need much encouragement..........do you not like the perfect bow shaped lips and that beautifully/rugged square jaw with that little cleft at the side............oh I'm away - I know, in more ways than one !!!!!!!!!!!!   :D.    There is a picture, somewhere, of him with stubble - I'll keep thinking where I've seen it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia.     Wee Scottish friend.

You all remember this photograph dont you?

How sexy does he look like this? Hmmmm yummy!!

Love Jennifer XXX

Noooooo, noooooo, absolutely "no way" !!! Forget it !!!!

I hate it !!!

Ivana :-))

Hi Jennifer,

Hope you are still feeling okay and getting back to normal - just remember and don't overdo anything!

You have hit the nail on the head - that is the picture I was thinking about - from years ago.....he kept that for a little while, didn't he or, at least, there were a few photos taken about that time that were printed in plenty of mags.  Thanks Jennifer - I still don't like it - he is too good looking to cover any of it up!  Got a look of Borg about him there and he looks better now without it!

Hope Helena sees it and gives her opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia.    Wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service