Hey Gang,

I was wondering about a few things.....

Michael mentioned about his mom and daughters on DWTS that they live in Connecticut, was he born and raised there?  Does he also live there?  Does he have brothers and/or sisters?  Besides the Guitar, does he play any other instrument?

Thanks!
Helena

Views: 4279

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey girls,

When I was growing up, I did go to the beaches in Brooklyn (mostly Coney Island)....even thought I can't swim, I did join others playing with a beach ball, frizbee or sitting on a float.  I've been to Coney Island and near the ocean for many summers, but have not been in the water in quite a few years.  Have no one to go in the water with!  I've been to the New York Aquarium, Nathan's for a hot dog  or just walking around.  There is now a new amusement park that I want to see this coming summer, and a baseball stadium that I really want to go see a game at!  It's a minor league team called "The Brooklyn Cyclones", they are owned by the New York Mets.  So hoping I will get there this summer, just need to drag someone with me though...LOL!!

Since Michael has a pool at his home and enjoy's vacationing at tropical places, I'm sure he can swim.  Oh Michael.....help me, help me...I'm drowing!!  LOL!!

Sylvia, we still have plenty of frozen snow around since it's been really cold here for the past week.  Tonight we are expecting more snow around 7 to 12 inches....so I've heard.  It will be a real drag getting to work tomorrow, it may upset the subway system, plus walking around won't be pleasant....it will cover some icy area's and I may have to ice skate to the train station and back home.  Not happy about that!! 

I hope Michael is already in Florida preparing for his tour....otherwise he may run across problems at the airport to get there!  Fingers crossed for the fans down there that are waiting for him!!

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena,

Just catching up on all the gossip and found your little message.......now, I don't know if I'm 100% right but, if I'm not; I know someone will come in with correct information.....house where you see Michael in in the Gallery and at the pool-side he doesn't own anymore .......sold it when the three girls all moved out because he felt it was too large for him but, he still does live in Westport.....believe the house was appropriatley called "The Resting"!  -  he does own a condo on the Californian coast, where he spends a lot of time too!  Isa and Taryn they still stay in Westport with Holly now being in New York and mom, Helen, still resides in New Haven - think that information is correct - if not please amend - you know how I just hate to give false information and start rumours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL. 

Sylvia.   Wee Scottish friend.

Hi girls,

I met this man walking alone on the beach in Mexico some weeks ago. He looked very sad and lonely, he just walked and did not wish any eyecontact with other tourists. He definitely wanted to be alone with his thoughts....

I was not sure but he looked a little bit like Michael. What do you think? What a stupid girl I was as I did not approach him.

Ivana :-))

Hi Ivana,

Glad you didn't do ANYTHING to that photo - pretty good but, did you see if  he went in swimming ???????????????  Probably wouldn't want to get those shorts wet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   lol.    What were you doing in Mexico - never told us about that !!!!!!  lol. 

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Thanks for the info!!  Was wondering why Michael would still live in such a big house as a single man....LOL!  Did not know about the condo in California, but nice that he has it.  Barry Manilow lives in Palm Springs and has a condo here in New York....kinda of vice versa.  I did know about where his mom and daughters are living.  Well, it's possible Michael's new home has a pool too, maybe he did away with the tennis court.  I'm guessing he prefers golf over tennis away, just a guess...   You starting rumors.....naw....of course not!  :)

Since we are talking about celebrity homes, there is a section of Brooklyn called "Dyker Heights" not far from me....  where there are many mansions, condo's and fancy single homes.  During the Christmas season, people come from all over to see the Christmas lights that these people decorate their homes with.  I hear that Al Pacino owns a home there!!  Not sure how true that it is, but the idea of it is really nice!!  :)

Helena..xx...

HI SYLVIA!  YOUR INFORMATION ABOUT MICHAEL HOME IS ONLY PARTIALLY CORRECT  MICHAEL STILL OWN  THE HOUSE IN WESTPORT CT  IT WAS UP FOR SALE IN 2008 BUT NEVER SOLD  IT IS STILL HIS HOME AND HE HAD A PRESS PARTY THERE WHEN  ONE WORLD ONE LOVE WAS RELEASED   HE DOES  OWN  A CONDO IN LA  AS HE SPENT A LOT OF TIME THERE WHEN IN THE USA

YES MICHAEL DOES KNOW HOW TO SWIM AND HE DOES A LOT OF SWIMMING  HE ALWAYS VACATIONS ON THE BEACH  HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MICHAEL ON THE BEACH AND IN THE WATER

GLORIA

Hi Gloria,

Thanks a million for answering question and for setting the record straight about house.....somehow - don't know why - am pleased he does still own that house - it is just so BEAUTIFUL !  Thanks too for pictures !

Sylvia.    Wee Scottish friend.

Yes...thanks Gloria!

Helena...xx..

Another question about Michael's daughters..... Taryn is married, I believe Holly is too....what about Isa?

Thanks!

Helena..xx...

Hi Helena, Isa did get married a few years ago, I believe she's the first one who did. I can't remember her husband's first name but I remember his last name being Powers. Incidentally, I was under the impression that Taryn wasn't married. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong. That's all I've heard. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

At this time none of Michael's daughers are married. Gail

Thanks Sylvie and Gail....  Guess that means Taryn has a boyfriend (or fiancee if that sounds more appropriate), and maybe the other two have boyfriends as well.....

Helena..xx..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service