American Idol 2012-2013 (Season #11 & Season #12)

AMERICAN IDOL 2012 & 2013

Welcome anyone watching Idol who would like to talk about it.

We are continuing this discussion with the current season #12

Join in!

Hi everyone,

I think enough of us are watching American Idol (AI) to make this thread worthwhile. So I am taking Sylvie from Canada's suggestion to move it from New Tour Reviews 2011 and give it it's own thread here in Off Topic. Since tonight starts the top 11 voting, it's getting interesting and a good time to start talking about it.

I have been a fan since it started 10 years ago. Hard to believe it's been on that long, not many TV shows last that long. So to anyone watching: "who is your favorite?"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Views: 8338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yes..Sylvia..Empty Sky was awesome. Has that bluesy sound again :) Did you see the WAMLAW youtube video yet? It shows my handshake!!!!! Enjoy!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia,

Had no clue you loved Bruce so much!  And yes, I guess we should shoot you with flames!!  Only kidding, we all like other artists besides MB.  But I didn't see any framed pics of The Boss in your pictures of your house!!  I am not really a huge fan of Bruce, I know "how dare I say that being a Jersey Girl!"  I like him a lot, and have this interest more in his old days, that bring back my teen years but

I am not that crazy about him.  OK, so I should also be shot with flames by half the population of my state huh?  OK, Syliva we will be shot together!!!!

Joy

Sylvie and Robin R-

Forgot to label my icon pictures!

Army man shooting a flame thrower!  Two pics of screaming woman with their hands help up in fear!

xx Iconic Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Hey Joy, about Bruce, at least you never said you hated him and you do appreciate him so I’m sure you’re safe from public linching in NJ… :D I really like his early stuff too but not as early as you! :D I’m glad we’re not forced to love music that comes out of our neck of the woods, because I’d probably be in poor shape myself. Iconic Joy, thanks again for the label! :D Robin wouldn’t come to this thread though, she doesn’t watch AI. Take care sweetie and happy Easter! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the pictures Joy - I think that flame will get me !! lol.    First I ever heard Bruce was on the radio singing "Growin' Up"  - out I went and bought "Greetings From Asbury Park N.J." which came out in 1973 - followed ever since and have been to a few concerts too !!!! :)   -   OMG that flame is warm !!! lol.   A couple of pictures do exist Joy - strategically placed and strategically moved !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow Iconic Joy you have gone violent on us!!! Of course it is Sylvia's fault because she started with throwing flames first! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh so that is the third thing I am going to be called Kathy - a flame thrower !!!!!!! :)

Ahhhh who is counting Sylvia???? How many fingers and toes do you have????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Well I've already been called tonight Kathy a "tart", a "stalker" and now a "flame thrower"  - that's three and I hate to think of the fourth one !!!! LOL.

Kathy,

A little to graphic huh?  I just couldn't resist......

But we can just blame Sylvia huh?  (Sorry Syl!!)

Joy

Oh my...and to think we are such loyal friends...LOL...who needs enemies Iconic Joy and Sylvia???

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Funny how it is always me that gets blamed for everything - just as well I've got two broad shoulders with you pair about - yeah and I borrow one of Michael's old jackets because those shoulder pads don't half help to cushion the blows !!!!!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service