Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4336

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail,

Thanks for putting link in here....was over in Facebook just now and saw video....wondered how I was going to tell my buddies about it when I knew I couldn't transfer over for them to hear......and, what do you know, they have both heard it and before me too !!!!!!!!!!! LOL.  Thanks a million Gail it is great having it over here too and it is a super video - the sound is crystal clear - lovely!!!!!!  :D.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia...I knew you would if you could!!!! Thanks my friend :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail.....must have missed it on the weekend but saw it now.  :)

Helena..xx..

I listened to Orrin'a CD last night....good hearing it again!!  :)

Helena..xx..

The video of Orrin singing She Don't Let Nobody at Daniel Street is now on orrinbolton.com.

Anna

Hey Anna, thanks so much for posting this here! I just went to check it out myself and made it work, woohoo! Plus when I read the video was on Youtube, I checked it out, just because I could! lol Too bad his name is not in the title of the video but it's easy to find and great publicity with the name of his CD, I love it! Thanks again sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Anna and Sylvie,

Good to know it has eventually arrived on YouTube - checked it out before and when I couldn't find hoped someone would put it on - have a guess what will be on Facebook AGAIN tonight Anna !!!!!!!!  lol.  

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Anyone wishing to download the "Liv'n Like A Man" poster in lower resolution, can now do so at Orrin's website, Just go to News & Events and click on "Download Poster" for your options.

I also received a request about sending Orrin a birthday card. Fans can do that by sending them to him directly at: Orrin Bolton, PO Box 6, Roxbury, CT 06783. His birthday is Aug. 22.

Anna

Thanks for the info Anna. I think I'd miss E-mailing him for his birthday, but it's good to have in case, thanks sweetie. Take  care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks again Anna!

Helena..xx..

Hi Anna,

Thanks very much indeed for the information Anna especially for address for birthday card - super !!!!! :)  Thanks !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Here's a link to Orrin singing the title track from "Liv'n Like A Man". Enjoy!

Liv'n Like A Man

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service