Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, I checked my messages this morning and read that there was one from you and I saved it for last, like dessert… Glad you’re enjoying the video and thanks for the description! Lol Oh I think Michael is the best medicine any day, whatever he does… Well I’m not surprised “please come home” is your favorite. I think most of us went for that one first, since we’d heard it on Oprah. My favorite is still the original “Freedom” though. “Take a vacation” is my other favorite but I love the whole album too. I remember, when I first got the CD, my 3 year old at the time love to sing it. Did you know that Michael produced “Call me when you’re ready”? About your New Year’s dinner, nice picture about the roast parsnips and roast totties in the micro-wave! Lol Sylvia, you should channel your power for good my friend, seriously… :D  Well, let us know if your source comes through for news about Orrin’s show. I tried Googling it last night and there are plenty of open areas for posting a review but no reviews yet. I dropped Orrin a note, before I closed up shop for the year and hope he does let us know how things went. Sylvia, thank you for starting my year just right: with a big smile on my face! God bless you girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

P.S.: Nope, the caviar mention went right over my head... :D

Hello Wee One and Solver.....I have to back track soooooo many pages to respond to the longest thread known to mankind on ANY forum!!! LOL Perhaps Sylvie the Solver you have a short cut for me? Now I have to remember everything you wrote my Wee friend so I can answer...lol

Hope your dinner went well and wasn't nuked in the micro!! Bob made prime rib for us as we always do on New Year's Eve. Nice and quiet at home and I did have one wee pomegranate margarita :) Don't like caviar....so impress all you like princess Wee One!! lol

Please Come Home is MY favorite Orrin song :)

Sylvie, you know the real reason to read Wee One's emails last....you need at least 20 mins and a box of kleenex!!!! ROFL

goodnight ladies!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, Hi Sylvie,

I agree Kathy - this wee wee wee thread I think has been pulled to its limit - the jumper/sweater will disappear if we pull anymore -  but hey, could we not get in on somebody`s else discussion and cause havoc - no problem for me - havoc, havoc and havoc are my middle names !!!!!! - I won`t cry because I know it`s not goodbye - see you two in another thread ..........................................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi all, I hope someone can report on how Orrin's show was... My friend who was supposed to go had a last minute thing and couldn't go... Isn't it a crying shame that all his biggest fans couldn't be there? Well, I hope he does post on his site to let us know how it went. Anyone with info, please share. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I wasn't there but Orrin's promoter did write to me to let me know it was a great success in the PR department for Orrin.  His mom was there along with a lot of family (a few nieces and nephews) as well.  I haven't run across any pictures I can post.  There is a video and a few pictures on facebook but since they are private I can't transfer them over.  If anyone went....please post something for us!  Thanks, Gail

Thanks Gail! I hope it went very well for Orrin and he continues to get out there more often with his music :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey girls, I give up on the backtracking! Kathy, no short cuts I’m afraid and I do agree about the box of tissues! :D  Wee one, I’m sure havoc will follow wherever you go so I’m not worried! :D Gail, thank you for sharing what you know sweetie. I hope Orrin does share with us on his site. Thank you all! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for thinking about us over here. But you do need to be on facebook to see this....thanks anyway Juliet. Maybe Gail will get permission to release that info in this format. Thanks again for thinking about this forum!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Juliet, echoing what Kathy said, seems we're the only 2 people in the world not on Facebook... :D Thanks anyway sweetie, I appreciate it. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Aren't we special Silvie?! Yeah special at NOT getting any info!!! Yipes...I might have to breakdown and join just to see what all the commotion is about. IF I do...I will certainly KEEP you in the loop my dear Solver friend!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks so much Juliet!! We are very patient :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Juliet,

Thanks a million for trying link - but I can`t find on my page and using your link it comes up no access due to privacy control - so obviously Isa hasn`t released privacy, or can`t, maybe make everything too open - so I guess only "friends" can view - maybe she could pass onto either Holly or Taryn and they could post - only joking - Orrin and Michael will soon have to be paying them a yearly salary for all the info. they do pass on  I saw message, SOMEWHERE, that Orrin is in process of reviewing videos etc. so maybe quite soon he will post onto his own web page.

Thanks again, Juliet,  

Sylvia.   Wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service