Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4332

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Anna.....you are right...I should have looked here!  :)

Helena...xx..

Here are a few pictures from Orrin's CD Release night.  They aren't the clearest but thought you would enjoy...if you check the last concert photo you will see Michael and Orrin's mother, Helen, dancing (smaller woman on the right side of photo)...the last photo is Isa and her cousin Adam.  Gail

Thanks soo much!!!!
Thanks Gail!!

Great photos Gail!!! Thanks so much :) Adam must be from the Bolotin side because he sure has the family chin!!!! Adorable!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, you do know Adam is Sandra's son, right? Just checking. I hope it's possible to hear a video soon... (sigh) Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Here are a few more pics...enjoy!

Lovely photos Gail, thank you for sharing them with us.

Orrin, looks as though he's having fun and I love his hat!!!

Love Jennifer XX

Very nice once again Gail :) Thank you!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Orrin Video  This is a video posted to Michael's facebook page...hopefully you can get it to come up even if you aren't members of facebook. Gail

Thanks Gail...that was delightful!! I wish him well with his career and hope he is enjoying himself!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Gail, thank you so much for posting this! Yes it's possible to access it if you're not on Facebook, but Jaws does not see the "play" button. But fortunately, I was able to ask my son who played it for me this morning! Very very cool and I hope more get posted! Thank you so much sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service