Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvie,

Oh, Sylvie, Oh, Sylvie - what will I do - oh, it was such a beautiful relationship while it lasted - dedications - with  OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

such special words - OHHHHHHHHH  Sylvie you have no idea, just beautiful - pulled heart strings till they felt they should break - just by the writing one knew something wonderful was happening, or going to happen - you know, just before the lips meet for that first kiss - that hesitation - will we ; won`t we ; will we ..........  THEN BLOODY GUESS WHAT - he is redesigning his web page - even that is a new excuse on me ! - he has been in here and seen all the rubbish from yours truly and he`s scarpered - MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    You don`t believe me, do you ?  EVEN the e-mail address you give is unavailable - I`m telling you he`s running scared !!!!!!!!!!!   LOL 

To be honest, that is the best laugh I`ve had all day, and he doesn`t even know - couldn`t believe when I saw it all.  :)   Thank goodness I wrote my wee message in here, this morning - hope Anna sees and passes onto him - mind you might be difficult if he is trying to hide out in the Australian Outback.   LOL.   God, do you blame him - cause I don`t - not one bit !!!!!!!!!!!     LOL.

Sylvia.    Wee (still) f-f-f-f-f-reezing Scoti-ti-ti-tish f-f-f-f-f-riend.

Oh boy Sylvia, slow down girl, I’m getting whiplash! Lol Are you saying OB is redesigning his site? That doesn’t make sense… It “looked “ the same when I visited it this morning… As far as the E-mail, I’ve been writing to him for almost 10 years at that address so I don’t know what’s going on… About Anna, I hate to tell you but I believe she’s on her way to Washington for the holidays.. Uh-oh, I think it’s a ploy to drive you nuts Sylvia, is it working? :D You know, you’re probably right: no one would think of looking for him in the Australian outback because he usually chooses more exotic locations! Lol Anna said on OB’s site that she’d try to check in so be patient sweetie: at least, you got your CD, yay! Take care my wee nutty frozen Scottish friend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvia,

You have me really confused. Orrin's web site has not changed. I was just there and it's still the same. And the e-mail address Sylvie gave you is the correct one. Nope...I can guarantee you that Orrin's not in Australia.

Well that's it for now...I'll be out of town until the 31st.

Anna

I can't stop myself from peeking in on this wee crazy ride you are taking everyone on Sylvia!!!! It is too funny!! I think you are suffering from hypothermia or is it hyperthermia in your case??!!! LOL You have everyone running in wee circles my friend!! Who is chasing whom??? What is in your tea?? LOL

Kathy and LAFd Bob 

Hi Kathy,

It`s the two black eyes you gave me with that bucket of cookies that you threw over - you know, when I forgot to duck!   LOL.

I`m going straight back in to check on Orrin`s web page - but I am telling you - it was a beautiful message done with a black background, with his picture to the left and then, over to right, was the message saying it wasn`t available at present and an apology too !   Do you think maybe I`ve started dreaming about him !!!!!! Oh, God help the poor boy he`ll be having nightmares at the thought!!   LOL LOL LOL.

Listen, have just spotted time - I really have to go out - be back later.  Kathy, I`m doing it again - it is still -8 here at 11.31 a.m. and I`m going out - thinking in booking a holiday in Siberia this year seeing I`m well used to the cold !!! :)   Maybe by the end of this I`ll be getting sent there!   lol   (I hope everybody laughs - it is supposed to be a joke!)

Sylvia.     Wee f-f-f-f-f-rozen Scoti-ti-ti-sh f-f-f-f-riend.

P.S.  P.S.    Have you seen message from Michael and picture of Amelia - Admin. have posted to "Home" but Gail put in last night in "forum" lot of comments have been added there - I sent a message to Admin. asking them if Michael could be informed that there is another site, other than theirs. - it appears in forum under "General Chat".   Take care, bye for now, Sylvia.

Hey, Sylvie, message is for you too sweetheart - hope it comes up for you!

Hi Sylvia, I don’t know about anyone else but you make me smile… :D You know sweetie, it does happen sometimes that web sites are unavailable for a little while, because the webmaster is updating it, or there’s too much traffic or the connection is bad or whatever. Don’t you hate when stuff like that happens? Then you feel like a fool but you know what you saw or heard… Well, as long as you stay in Scotland and you haven’t figured out how to stalk him via satellite, I think OB should feel reasonably safe… Ooh, I always wanted a postcard from Siberia, could you bring me back something pretty? :D Sylvia, this discussion thread, the blogs and everything are all part of the same site, this is just a different section. Oh don’t worry girl, I follow everything but the photo section. I get E-mail notices when there are new discussions and new blogs, plus the discussion threads I follow so I’m good! Take care sweetie and maybe take a quick trip to the store to get lots of yarn to knit yourself a good pair of long-johns during your time off from the holidays! Stay warm! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvia and Sylvie!......I am going to go crazy with all the similar names...too funny!! I do as Sylvie does and that is I read everything that comes in as mail :) I just returned from a fast trip to Las Vegas (all my husband wanted for Christmas) so I am catching up :) Just saw the cutie patootie Amelia photo card :) Of course Sylvie the Solver can explain EXACTLY how these threads on this forum work!! Glad to see nothing has changed while I was gone! lol I am certain Sylvia that the Bolton Bros. are scared....very scared of their wee Scottish fan!!!! LOL

goodnight Syllies!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

A friend forwarded this link about Orrin and his release party on the 29th. It's a good read!!

http://www.newstimes.com/entertainment/article/Bolton-brother-Orrin...

Trying to copy and paste the URL address if the link doesn't work.

Anna

Here's another short article you might enjoy!

http://www.newhavenadvocate.com/music-articles/local-cds-orrin-bolt...

Scroll down to the second paragraph... 

Anna

Anna sweetie, the links you've posted have the exact same articles that Gail posted, just to let you know. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Nope...sorry about that, but I didn't see Gail's post before I posted those links. I've been busy getting things ready to pack for our trip! Oh well, great minds think alike! Catch ya later when we get home after the holidays!

Hugs, Anna

http://www.wfsb.com/local-video/index.html?grabnetworks_video_id=44...

Orrin performs on WFSB Channel 3 on a programme called 'Better'.

I dont think this has been shared before, but it is a video of Orrin singing the title track from his new album 'Livin like a man'.

Notice how gracious he is when the presenter accidentally goes to call him 'Michael'. What a true gentleman. He just laughs it off and says that his Mother often does that aswell. (I have to admit, that I do it with my children too!!)

Great performance and if you havent already got he album, you wouldnt be sorry if you bought it , its great!!

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service