Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Helena....and welcome back :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Helena,

Well said !!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia and Kathy.....hope you girls are enjoying your Sunday!!  :)

I had a nice time at the dance last night and got home late.....boy am I still tired...LOL!!  I spoke to a coupla of cute guys, but did not get lucky as far as connecting with anyone.  But that's ok, there will be other occasions to meet someone!!  :)

Helena...xx.....

Yep Helena...went to a retirement dinner for a firefighter friend :) Get yourself to a Michael or Orrin concert girl and meet them!!! LOL After all they are very cute guys!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ha Ha!! Who are very cute guys? Michael and Orrin or the Firemen??

My answer would have to be BOTH or rather......ALL OF THEM!!

Dont you think Orrins voice is like creamy toffee? So smooth and sensuous!! Gosh, I'd only just calmed down from listening to him last night and I've got myself all worked up again now! Ice please someone...anyone??

Glad you had a good night last night, but when is Eltons concert? That must be soon isnt it? I havent missed it have I?

Love Jennifer XX

I'm hoping that both Michael and Orrin head over here to NYC.....but who knows when!?!?  Oh I agree, they are both cute!!!

I'm seeing Elton this Wednesday, and I'm really excited about it!!  Heard he did a great show at Mohegan Sun recently in Connecticut and Leon Russell showed up and they did a few songs together.  I think he is coming to Wednesday's show too.....

Hugs,

Helena...xx....

Some kind of bully? Care to explain? If you read my post you would have a better understanding. Actually I not interested. Subject closed.

Sounds good to me.....subject closed.

Let's move on....

Would appreciate it if we could get this back to discussing Orrin's new album. Thanks!

Anna

:)......

Kathy and LAFD Bob

when I type rocknhood channel into the search engine on YouTube it doesn't recognise it and the link won't open for me. Is there another way to locate it?

Catherine,

Click on this link to get to the Rocknhood Channel. It'll take you to it directly.

Anna

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service