Special Event Celebrating Orrin Bolton's New Album!!!

You can help support Orrin, MIchael's brother, by attending this event which celebrates the release of his long-awaited CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin and some very select musicians will perform songs from the new album. This will be his first performance in a long time...and, his only performance in the Northeast. The event will take place at Daniel Street Club on December 29th beginning at 7 p.m. It's an early evening show, so you can enjoy dinner (special ticket offer) across the street at Stonebridge before attending the show. For more info, click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.danielstreetclub.com/index2.php

Views: 4331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hya Anna, thats how I first found Orrins youtube page so it does work this way.

Thanks again Anna. I wonder if Orrin has any old footage he'd like to share with us? I will be patient and wait like a good girl.

This is indeed, excitement personified!! Woo hoo!! Happy bunny is not the phrase.

I ordered my second copy of Freedom the other week and Orrin, bless him sent me another signed copy of LLAM a long with a lovely poster that he had also written a personal message on. I contacted him and he sorted it all out for me though, so now, I have two copies of both albums!! Bonus!! My car stereo will be doing a double take with all these 'Bolton cd's' being loaded onto it!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for letting me know getting to Orrin's YouTube page worked for you. He is indeed a sweetheart isn't he!

Anna :o))

Orrin will be performing at "Lilly's Pad" which is located above Toad's Place in New Haven, CT on Thursday, Nov. 10th! It's on York St. near Broadway in the middle of Yale University within steps of comfortable cafes, coffee houses, and restaurants. This very intimate room only holds 150 people. It has a fully stocked bar and dance area, so it'll be like sharing an early evening date with Orrin and his band! He'll be performing new songs, old songs, and all the material from his new CD "Liv'n Like A Man." Orrin says he's really looking forward to seeing everyone and hopes you will share the evening with him and his incredible musicians.

If you would like to join Orrin at his only CT performance, be sure to save this date...Thursday, Nov. 10th! The tickets are $15, doors will open at 8pm...show begins at 9pm.

Sure wish I lived closer to CT!

Anna (in MO)

Thanks for telling us all the information about show and I wish Orrin every success with it and know those that do attend will have a wonderful night .....only wish like you Anna that I lived nearer !!! :)

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Anna, this is so exciting! I'm so happy for OB! Well you know I'm part of the "wish I lived closer to CT" club and I will certainly be there in spirit! I'll have to hop on over to his site for good wishes, thanks again Anna! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

You could always send him a card, to this Venue...and I'll bet he'd remember you! Just a Thought:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, oh I know for a fact that he'd remember me. I've been writing to Orrin for 10 years, sending messages for specific occasions or whenever I have something to say and sometimes he responds. The first time I met him in '02, he told me he remembered me from the E-mails because he knows who he corresponds with, isn't he awesome? :D I know he truly appreciates the support. Mary, that's a terrific idea, I don't know why I didn't think of it myself! Take care sweetie and thanks for the idea, I'll look into it! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the info Anna!!  Glad to hear Orrin is performing again, but too bad it's not here in New York.  Hope he gets a big crowd!!!   :)

Helena...xx

Sounds like a fun night for sure. that is the Bolton's ol' stomping grounds. I am sure it will be lots of memories back for Orrin. Have a blast OB!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

For those of us who can't attend this event, I've got my fingers crossed that someone will share some great photos!

Anna (in MO)

Hope so Anna! I would like to see them too!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Anna, did our old friend confirm she'd try to go? Oh, I hope so. Keep us posted sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service