AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Golf Competition - 6th/12th February, 2012

The following is the field of celebrities who are scheduled to appear in the 2012 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am. Please check back for periodic updates. Click here to see who played in 2011.

• Anthony Anderson
    Actor
  • Harris Barton
    Former professional football
  • Bill Belichick
    Head Coach, Patriots
  • Chris Berman
    Sports Analyst
  • Lucas Black
    Actor
  • Michael Bolton
    Entertainer
  • Matt Cain
    San Francisco Giants
  • Don Cheadle
    Actor
  • Eric Close
    Actor
  • Jeffrey Donovan
    Actor
  • Tom Dreesen
    Comedian
  • Josh Duhamel
    Actor
  • Herman Edwards
    Former Professional Football
  • Kenny G
    Musician
  • Jim Harbaugh
    Head Coach, 49ers
  • Andy Garcia
    Actor
  • Oliver Hudson
    Actor
  • Huey Lewis
    Musician
  • George Lopez
    Comedian/Actor
  • Bill Murray
    Actor
  • Chris O’Donnell
    Actor
  • Ray Romano
    Actor
  • Tony Romo
    Dallas Cowboys
  • Darius Rucker
    Musician
  • Bob Stoops
    Head Coach, University of Oklahoma
  • TobyMac
    Musician
  • Clay Walker
    Musician

As you can see Michael is again playing in this tournament and the schedule of play is as follows:-

3M Celebrity Challenge Competition will take place on Wednesday, 8th February, and will be competed for over 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 17th and 18th holes and then from Thursday, 9th February until Sunday, 12th February the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and Final Rounds will take place and I am sure I can speak for us all in wishing Michael all the very, very best in the competition and in hoping that he thoroughly enjoys his rounds of golf and that too he has as much success as he did last year in the 3M Celebrity Challenge Competition when the following picture was taken after Michael had holed the winning putt:-

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Views: 1888

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million for that description Robin and so pleased he got such coverage !!! :))))))     I am going to ferret around my telly today and see what I can get the only trouble is that we don't even get all the channels we are supposed to since we went digital because we are in such a poor reception area !!    Thanks again Robin and thanks too to Cara for letting us know in first place - thanks Cara !!! :)

Sylvia. Your wee Scottish friend.

There is a broadcast section on the website, I think you can play each day's TV coverage there too..

Hope he gets airtime again today!!!

Robin in MD: )

Will check it out Robin although I think all it shows is the videos of the players who are marked on the leaderboard as being followed by the video team because I was in and out of that yesterday and never saw any TV coverage but will check again today !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

OK I didn't really look at the details, maybe later today more footage will be up on the site..Just a thought!

Robin in MD:)

To let you know that final scores they put up last night for 1st Round have been changed and they now show Michael as having shot a 69 (-3) and Garth having shot a 73 (1) so the results board for the Pro-Am Competition shows the best score which of course was Michael's of a 69 ....well done MB !!! :)   It has been reported that the Pebble Beach Course is the most difficult this year and that was what Michael and Garth were playing on so maybe scores for today at the Spyglass Hill Course will be better and just to let you know Kenny G who was playing on the Spyglass Hill Course shot a 63 (-7) !   Haven't been able to find any new pictures or videos of MB - sorry folks but will keep looking and obviously if anybody else finds; please post here !!!! :)

Go MB with the great round of play yesterday..I couldn't find any vids of him yet or any photos either.. I did the same thing!!LOL

Thanks for the scoring update Sylvia...

I finally didn't see him in the Spanish channel... not sure, but I guess they have cut the whole coverage coming from USA... =(

That is a pity Pilar but I too couldn't find any way to watch....one or two things to follow but all they led to was the live scoreboard not live action !! LOL.   Found a little while ago 36 pictures from yesterday and thought bound to be one of Michael in that lot ....not one....the majority are all of Tiger Woods.....I don't want to look at Tiger Woods I want to look at Michael Bolton !!!!! :(((((((((((

First report for 2nd Round of golf at the Pro-Am at Pebble Beach and it is that Michael and Garth Mulroy have come out firing on all cylinders and Garth has climbed 75 places and Michael 44 by in the first 3 holes shooting at -2 and a -3 respectively....well done to both and may the good fortune continue !! :)

Thanks Sylvia, I hope to see more on the coverage today and also some pics from this year up on the site soon!!!

Robin in MD :)

Michael is going like a bomb as he is -5 on the 6th and he is up to equal 30th - wow !!!!!! :)   

Sylvia  YWSF

Raining there now. I turned on the Golf Channel. Not seen MB yet but I need to rewatch the DVR...nasty day way the weather looks. too bad.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service