ah ah ah I am back with some gossip.....

Michael went to bali and guess what?

his italian girlfriend I guess (federica?) she has a house there....

happy they spent some time relaxing.......

rumors said the couple was spotted in italy right before xmas.

can't help it,want him happy and settle down so my wife will stop dreaming about him.....

we love you michael.

waiting for you in london again......

Views: 1436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UV3kRV46Zs

The Chicken Dance........  Enjoy!

Helena...xx....

Fake news!

Hi Helena,

You mean to say there are two of us in Scotland - wonder where the other one lives ????????????   :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Really Juliet...LOL!!  I thought everyone would realise it was a joke, since Bruno is Gay!   But, I thought it would be funny since Bruno is also Italian like Federica, in a way he is Michael's "enemy" (sort to speak) and you never know....maybe Bruno is bi-sexual, even though he has said he is gay! 

Wee one....I don't know where the other Sylvia lives...but we can find out!!  :)

Hope I put a smile on your faces....that was the point!

Helena...xx

Hi Helena,

Should we get on to that about that other Sylvia - I mean if I stand a chance (hahahahahahehehehehe) I want her out the road !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.  Remember those furry handcuffs I had, I've still got them, and I do have that brass headboard......we never did use them the other night 'cause remember he escaped , even Eileen couldn't catch him nor even Rita, but of course we have to give her a concession, she is in Rome after all and she was trying her best...............oh, if I could get my hands on him - you too, oh, I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

LOL!!!!!!  Well lets get those handcuffs ready just in case!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena,

Just back from Facebook sussing out what was happening over there - lot of strange golf pictures flying around can't see any balls though - in a couple Kevin Costner and Michael are the "GLUMS" - and I ain't kidding you !!!! ......talking about my handcuffs, you still got that rope in your boot, just in case we may have to use that too ?????

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

LOL!!!  Will have to look for the rope!!

Helena..xx...

Hope you are feeling better Juliet!

Helena...xx...

Glad you are feeling better!  I have heard about Zumba and want to look into that myself! 

Enjoy the weekend!

Helena..xx..

Ciao Helena

ehi ehi! bello il ballo del qua qua! I liked your story, it was funny! and for one minute I believed it!

ciao baci

Silvy XX

Oh yes, Bruno is 'gayer' than a box of gay, tuttu wearing frogs!!

I love the chicken dance though. So might ask michael to demionstrate it to me when I meet him next.

Very funny news report Helena, I love it!

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service