ah ah ah I am back with some gossip.....

Michael went to bali and guess what?

his italian girlfriend I guess (federica?) she has a house there....

happy they spent some time relaxing.......

rumors said the couple was spotted in italy right before xmas.

can't help it,want him happy and settle down so my wife will stop dreaming about him.....

we love you michael.

waiting for you in london again......

Views: 1436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL.....so true Jennifer!!!  Love it!!!!!

Oh, I would love to see Michael dance that myself....maybe you can video tape it for us...LOL!!!!  Last time we danced The Chiken dance, was about 4 years ago at a block party.....now it's mostly the Electric Slide and the Cha Cha Slide.  Even the Macarena is not that popular anymore....too bad, I kinda of like it!!

Glad you got a kick out of my news report!

Hugs, Helena...xx...

Hi Karen,

Glad you have finally "spilled the beans" but I am wondering, as you are letting him go how do we decide who gets him next - do you think we should ask Jennifer and Juliet to include him in the UK Fan Reception raffle/auction - wonder how much they would get for him - LOL LOL LOL.   Truthfully, I don't think that much but if we could get a hold of some of his old t-shirts and maybe a couple pairs of denims - half the ones he wears are all torn, you would think he would throw them out - then you would be talking and that way a fair amount of money could come in for the charities and especially if he put an authenticity wee, wee card along with them, you know, signed by himself - WOW !!!  LOL.   What ??  You think I'm asking for too much ??  Och well, as they say:- "if yi' didnae ask yi' didnae get !" and I'll try anything once !!!   LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I checked out the web, nothing on this. Where did he have the time to go off to Bali with his Italian girlfriend, Federica. When ? in Dec. If she is a good girl and really cares for him. I think this is what he needed. Nicholle was just not the one. I hope this Federica knows what she has.

Hi Sharonrose,

We have heard that Michael is single.  This story about Federica is suppose to be some kind of made up story by this guy Mike Rodmire, who has never returned to this website.  There is a speculation that Michael himself had put this story in.....but we are not positve about that either....LOL!!!! 

Helena...xx...

Mike is a ruminate, a rumpus rumor lair, a rung. making himself become popular over made up imaginative rumple. I am starting to get a different view of Michael s fans . Thongs, bras, A round tripper he is not. Roundworm. a rootlet individual. He is playing roulette with Michael s private life. I feel bad enough going and I am married. But I mean no harm. And I really should not feel guility., There are a lot of women married or with boyfriends,dates who enjoy his music. I can be fan. I was just getting used to Michael being in lust with Federica. Not the one from not even knowing her. Am I a bit possessive. NO........I just want him to have it right. That Mike is not a deliberate for  Michael.....GOOD I am glade he is gone. Does any one check us on MB site ? a monitor ? Thank you Helena............friend request sent out. Sharonrose

Hello Sharonrose,

This is the joke post-

Michael Bolton's latest love interest Federica (last name unknown), has left MB for her latest love interest Bruno Tonioli....famous judge from the TV show "Dancing With the Stars".  When asked why she broke up with Michael, her reply was....."Well I really wanted to be with a man that can dance, and Michael has two left feet!!".  When we asked MB for a comment his reply was, "Well I'm a damn good singer and I can sing in Italian, but I guess she is not satisfied with that. I told her I would go to dancing school for lessons....I learned how to do the chicken dance so far, but she said she wanted a man who dances the tango...can you believe that!" "What a man has to go thru to satisfy a woman!!".  Rumor has it that Michael has now been seen with this Scottish woman named Sylvia, even though he denies it..... It seems that MB's life is a real "Telenovella"....will keep you posted......END.

Karen is an old and very dear friend of mine and she was just having a joke when sheposted as 'Frederica' and said that Michael had been with her for a few days. Its become a little bit of a joke with us on here that we say that we have spent time with Michael but we will let you all have him back for a while etc..

As Helena says there was speculation that Michael himself posted that he had a girl friend, well, that was something I said as a joke. I DO NOT believe it to be true that it was Michael posting this news..I was only joking...I promise. Michael DID NOT POST THE ORIGINAL POST ...I WAS ONLY JOKING ABOUT THAT.

For me, Michaels private life is just that, private. We have no business knowing his buisiness. He is not a commodity he is a human being who has needs and urges just as the rest of us and deserves nothing but the utmost respect from us and the only thing we need to be interested in is his singing and his music, nothing else. 

I heard that at a recent concert bras were being thrown on stage and Michael wasnt the least bit amused at it. One fan even allegedly took off her knickers and threw them on stage to Michael Yuck!!

Gail is the admin on here and she does a sterling job keeping the site respectible and free from scandal and profanities etc. Mikes original post wasnt harmful nor was it defamatory at all, just perhaps incorrect and ill-informed and as such, I believe it should be left alone for anyone to comment on.

Just my oppinions.

Love Jennifer XX

Jennifer                  you are the best...........True Michael needs his off public time. He deserves it. He gives a100% when on stage, 100% off stage. You can tell even when he is not on stage he and the recording company are busy making the plains. Always keeping the public as number one. When Michael does have a girlfriend, it hits the internet as again public information. I dont really think of Michael as a celebrity, but a person with fame. Fame came to him... He seems so caring, and reaches out to his fans just with a bit more heart and soul. A celebrity goes for the fame, the fake smiles, and wanting the attention. Michael always is giving the attention. Giving and caring. He has more charities going than any one I know. Wasn't his mom a Social worker at one time. It seems to be in his blood too. His dad did a lot of politics in his time. Unbelievable guy. What I don't get is why his public dateing seems to reflect around actresess. Maybe a doctor, or a principal of a school, an artist, a mucisain. Then he seems like a celberity to me. That part I don't get. Did you get my post about the concert last night. I went. True, he was not happy about the bra on the neck of the guitar. I thought it was funny. And then I realized what happened to the flowers , the roses. I think things are changing. Thongs, bras, made up tales about his private life. Here on this site. Shame. Whats next bare breast? Mooning. He will have to make an announcement about this right ? How are plains for the fund raiser ? I need to check to see where you live again. I would love to meet you and help out. Sharonrose

Hi Sharonrose,

I'm happy to accept your friend request!!  I'm sure in time, Michael will find a nice woman that is good for him,  It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.  I am also single, and I feel this for any person who is in my shoes.  Many times, a person meets and marries the one they think is their "soul mate" and how many times have they gotten divorce...even people not in show business.  And yet, some people are lucky and have been married for many years.  In relationships, it's all about taking a chance....like everything else in life.  And when we do meet someone, only time will tell if that person was the right one!  Since Michael is in show business, maybe he feels comfortable with someone with a similar background like him.  To meet a doctor, lawyer, teacher....he needs to go to an area where they "hang out" or work.  Michael spends most of his time with other people in show business...in regards to when he is on tour, working on a CD, his charity fundraisers, playing golf, etc....  The only time he does not socialize with show biz people is when he is home with his family or close friends.  That is why over the years he has dated many actresses and singers.  Well, maybe I should hang out at a hospital and maybe I may meet a good looking doctor.....LOL!!!!!  Gotta try something?   I should give this idea to Juliet too... Hey Juliet...are you reading this!!!!!  :)   

Helena...xx....

So my dear. Are you old enough to take the risk. Volunteer at that hospital. Try switching jobs and work in a Doctors office. Lab office. Front desk is a need. On line dating, have you tried it yet ? Date clubs ,I was single and I found that meeting someone by chance was a distraction. No control, was not happy being alone. Hated dating. And boy was I bad at it. I guess I liked being me, but not single. Single was a label , like divorcee. I was me. I wanted to get remarried and I had to learn how to act in control, cause that is what I wanted. I needed to slow down, not jump to fast, and think. All which comes easier now. My life however is more stable, and when I was not married I felt like my life was always changing with some type of Crises. But Michael than always was a seed that I planted deep, and no matter what I would remain a loyal fan. I really enjoy his music.  When I met my hubby my mom just passed away and that man just knew how to put stability back into my heart. Lucky to say we have been together since 90. He is a great guy. And there are great guys out there, but need to do some thinking. I met Paul out listneing to music at a State Park. I planned it, went to a concert,, met Paul. With out giving advise do the things you enjoy . Clubs, hobbies, Anyways about Michael. It seems like either he does not want to really get married. He feels actresses are his treat, He does not know what is good for him. Maybe he felt Nicholle was his honey. I did not. I hope he finds a female friend-love . After the thinking comes the heart. Michael needs to connect with someone with( cupids help. ).

Hi Sharonrose,

I have done Volunteer work when I was younger...I worked with the disabled, but did not meet anyone back then.  Over the years, I have been to single dances, answered an ad in the paper and went on blind dates.  Dated some guys but did not meet anyone special.  I have been thinking about a dating web site, but a little nervous about it.  Like you I don't like the dating scene.  I don't like going to a bar or anything like that.  With the weather getting nicer, I will make an effort to go out more often by myself.  Guess that is one way to meet someone or even make new friends.  I am going to the Elton John concert alone next week, so that is a start!  I enjoy your story on how you met Paul...I hope I have the same luck meeting someone as you!!  It's great that you met him and it worked out.....  As far as Michael is concerned....he will also find someone eventually....

Juliet.....I know finding a job comes first....I don't blame you!!  Like they say business before pleasure...so true!!

Gotta run....my lunch hour at work is over.....talk to you girls later!!

Helena..xx..

Good for you, You love Elton John, don't you. You do think about things. Have you ever been in long term relationship or married before ? kids ?  YOu seem very aware of the situations that could lead you inot meeting some one. Are you Jewish by any chance. J Date is great. I meet 4 people in my community one is a friend who meet their spouse there. It went very well. I was going to do that if I did not meet Paul. I like the idea you can screen a potential. What do you do for a living ? I have worked with the Syracuse New York School District since 82-92. Then a couple of districts here in Ma. Special needs kids.  I hope to go back this Fall. I wrote a book  this year and waiting for my publisher to let me know how we are going to do this. It is for Middle school Kids. In fact when I first heard Michael I was single going through a divorce his music hit my heart. Boy Time Love and Tenderness was my favorite. I had a crush on Don Johnson, Michael, Phil Collins. I actually heard from Phil on my space. Flipped me out. He called me dear. I should have printed and framed. I wonder if it is still there. (in my space ) darn . Singles clubs are popping up around here. They sound great. Pay a monthly fee, go on their outing when you want. And some how they say when you least expect it is when you meet someone special. What is your story with Michael , let me know.
as far as I know Phil Collins is single again-so what's holding you back?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service