ah ah ah I am back with some gossip.....

Michael went to bali and guess what?

his italian girlfriend I guess (federica?) she has a house there....

happy they spent some time relaxing.......

rumors said the couple was spotted in italy right before xmas.

can't help it,want him happy and settle down so my wife will stop dreaming about him.....

we love you michael.

waiting for you in london again......

Views: 1436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No way.... I thought he married an Asian girl form the UK.
but he must have some lover on his tour,don't you think.One love,someone,somebody-is he the type of man to go through life without any woman at all?
I was just wondering what Michael might think of your interpretation of his love life- and his preferences seen through your eyes
First I would be really embarrassed. And if he really listened. He might smile and walk away. I don't think it would matter to him. And than I would run after him and say I have the other glass slipper.
why do you "interpret" so much into him.what makes you so certain to know what matters and does not matter to him?I personally would not be able to "know" so much about him-I hope this does not sound offensive .but I just wonder where opinions come from

Angelica.  

W ether it be Michael or another singer. I have my opinions and there are thousands and million who have opinions. Opinions are how people feel, what they think, what they know.What they do not know. Also you could say this also comes in the forms of surveys, polls,votes,casts,choose,selection.elections.My interpretation of Michael s relationships are that. My interpretation. How you feel, think, will be different than another person. or it could be the same or similar. The common area here is we both care about him. His choice for a relationship are his. What he does or does not do is not in my power or control. As what I do or say or feel is not in your control or his or any one else. I can have a good day or bad day and even my children or husband have no ability to change this. My opinon of my children is different than my husbands. We agree and have similar ideas ,but we see things through different eyes. Michael is a single man , a bacelor he has the right to find his own way with women. I really.... in fact do not have a say. Even if he was my brother, I could say something about his girlfriends, but that is all. I do have a brother and he was a bachelor until 39 and I liked some of his girlfriends and some I did not. Who he married was his choice not mine. Who I married was my choice, not the family. I hope this makes it a bit clamer on how you feel about my remarks on Michael s women in his life. Some I like and some I dont. I can say it the same way I can say some songs of his I like and there are some songs I do not like. Not many though.

I dont have a job and can honestly say that I hate the Jermey Kyle show. In the 10 years that I've been at home,  I have only watched it a handful of times. I flick through the channels while I eat breakfast with my cup of tea nd if it looks interesting (Like the man who had a skull tattooed on his face! what an idiot!) then I might watch for 5 minutes or so. but that is plenty of time for me, too much time.

Seems like every JK show is about 'Am I your baby's Daddy?' or ' You had an affair, are you faithful to me now?' Boring!!

Bargain Hunt, Cash in the attic etc.. now you're talking!! Ha Ha!! (Only joking!!)

Love Jennifer XX

You have to tell me, you just have to!!!

Pm me...go on I dare you!!!

Love Jennifer XX

PS I wont tell a soul...promise. You can trust me!! Honest...and no fingers crossed behind my back either!!

Good luck. My cousin Joanne is in the UK and some other relatives. Did I mention that.
ok

o.k.I've heard it.All I wanted to say (well maybe not all,but what I wanted to say)is he might care about opinions about him,especially from his fans-as you are not a press-person or anyone who wants to spread some talk for whatever the purpose.We fans love him and that's why I felt a bit offended that you slightly suggested that he might not care about his fans and their opinions about him.But we put that to rest now.I've heard what you said and we leave it like that.

concerning Phil Collins-I have to look his private news up.My last knowledge is that he got divorced from Suisse wife Oriana,with whom he has children.Sending you love  Angelica

Thats good. Michael is very dedicated to his fans. He cares about them  goes beyond just his profession. He takes the extra time for support,love and care. So much to know,remember,do, interaction,travel,plains etc. He is an extremely busy sensitive person, with so many responsibilities.He carries a lot on his shoulders.. I want to go to the concerts to enjoy and have a good time. I joined this post to be closer to folks who like Michael; networking....But I see their dedication and love and support is ultimate. I how ever can not emotional, or mentlaly afford to be in love to deeply. I am married with children. I have a family that I love............ and I can not nor do I wish to worship any one. Even if I was not married that type of emotional effects a person mentally and physically. It can be dangerous. I talked to much. Please say what you wish. No Phil is wonderful , but falling for a star, celebrity also can be a life long empty unfilled fantasy. Fantasy can come true but I like the ones that can come true. I want to have fun being Michael s fan.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service