http://www.news-journal.com/features/local/belcher-center-gears-up-...

Michael Bolton

7 p.m. Dec. 16

Michael Bolton, the multiple Grammy Award-winning Singer and Songwriter who has sold more than 53 million albums and singles worldwide, is currently on a world tour of several continents, all while working on a myriad of genre- and style-spanning projects including work in film, television and musicals.

Known for his soulful voice and poignant lyrics, his good looks have also earned him a spot in several “People Magazine’s Sexiest Man” issues, including the recent “Sexiest Man in his 50’s!”

Enjoy!

Eva

Views: 297

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Certainly looks like a good certainty for 16th December and just hope plenty in Texas can take advantage of !! :)   Thanks for finding and posting Eva M !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hope this one gets confirmed for the fans in TX! Sounds like more USA shows coming in winter time..Hope weather cooperates!!

Robin in MD :)

Hello Eva, I agree with you : Michael is the Man of the Year for many women in this site and in the world and forever in my soul  !!!!! But 53 million singles is not exact !!! I think more than this number now... Isnt'it ????? Give me answer please about this, all members or the administration ???!!! Have a good day... Bye BD

I wonder the same... maybe some could give another number to the press, to change it from now on, because I guess that is impossible to have 53 millions (exactly) with changes for years... maybe we could have an 53.5, or even 54...

Thanks for the link, Eva!!!

Hi girls, Michael said in an interview on Adelaide 5AA radio back in April that it was close to 55 millions now. That's all he said, but he said it himself so I trust him! :D Take care girls. Hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Bonjour Caro, I only know what Michael said in one interview. :D I guess maybe the press releases that are handed out to interviewers should be updated or maybe the’ll be updated when Michael will have actually sold 55 million albums. I guess we’ll all have to work on getting him there when the new one comes out! :D Merci Caro, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service